I was born too late!!

upsgrunt

This is from 1955
womens duties.jpg

ol'browneye

I like the third on on the left, "Be a little more gay and a little more interesting..."

In todays terms does that mean, "If he's not interested anymore, bring home a good looking female friend and let him watch?":devil3:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Sadly this was my father's view on marriage. Theirs was not a partnership.

I know where you're coming from. My Dad was awfully cruel when he spoke to Mom sometimes and I've often tried to talk to both but his "I'm King of this Castle" is deeply ingrained. I'm thinking of having my Mom move in with me and see how my Dad survives after being years of being catered to (not to get specific).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I know where you're coming from. My Dad was awfully cruel when he spoke to Mom sometimes and I've often tried to talk to both but his "I'm King of this Castle" is deeply ingrained. I'm thinking of having my Mom move in with me and see how my Dad survives after being years of being catered to (not to get specific).

Mom passed in 1980 and Dad this past December. Divorce was not an option as people from their generation "stayed together for the kids". I think "the kids" often times would be better off if they did divorce.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Just look at the Chris Brown-Rhianna story on the news lately, I know its off course a bit but just shows how some women are blind to abuse. You can bet this is not the first time this has happened and how the news of them reconciling and possible nuptials is mind boggling.

Sammie

Speaking of the good old days, here are a few fine ones...

image-5_fullsize.jpg

image-1_fullsize.jpg

image-2_fullsize.jpg

image-3_fullsize.jpg

image-6_fullsize.jpg

image-7_fullsize.jpg

So everybody, let's go on the Tapeworm Diet!

Have a great day!