I was part of this. I can only hope people will rally like they did then. It will happen again.

I am sick to my stomach for all you Maspeth guys. LIAM EFFED YOU UP . bottom line. all of this never would have happened if you didn't vote in Sylvester and crew. all of Brooklyn queens and the island went for them ....... now look. 250 in Maspeth all the suspensions on the island. would that have ever happened with REDMOND and crew ???????? liam should lose his job also.

QKRSTKR

You will find out soon enough that the one thing I cannot tolerate is an idiot.
Bojangles, somebody needs defending from a bully. This wasn't very nice.

Telematics can be used if you sought out to do something dishonest. Other than that not on the first offense. So it can be used. Under this contract.

Page 17 national master. #8 -no employee shall be discharged on a FIRST offense if such discharge is based solely on info. Received from GPS or any successor system unless he/she engages in dishonesty (defined for the purpose of this paragraph as any act or omission by an employee where he/she intends to defraud the company.)

Let me know if you need help with the big words.

Under the new contract there is actually some good language about telematics. The company actually has to see you doing something wrong, cannot be based solely on GPS data or other technology.

Stonefish

Bojangles, somebody needs defending from a bully. This wasn't very nice.

Telematics can be used if you sought out to do something dishonest. Other than that not on the first offense. So it can be used. Under this contract.

Page 17 national master. #8 -no employee shall be discharged on a FIRST offense if such discharge is based solely on info. Received from GPS or any successor system unless he/she engages in dishonesty (defined for the purpose of this paragraph as any act or omission by an employee where he/she intends to defraud the company.)

Let me know if you need help with the big words.

Under the new contract there is actually some good language about telematics. The company actually has to see you doing something wrong, cannot be based solely on GPS data or other technology.

The Company can't use GPS solely to discipline someone unless you are way off area and they can prove it. The GPS is not accurate and that's how it should be argued if they try to discipline someone using GPS if it isn't verified. There are many instances when DIAD board says you are at the wrong address and you are at the correct one.

LagunaBrown

Pass me a chocolate donut vs union advice, its seems to be your forte`.

TOS.
Lol.

"In this world, if you read the papers, darling, You know everybody's fighting with each other. You got no one you can count on, dear, Not even your own brother". Janis Joplin - (Get it while you can)

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
There is no way UPS would ever win by replacing all its workers. That is a PR nightmare that would bankrupt the company in months. We've all seen bad public relations destroy individuals and companies. UPS's total network would be paralyzed by truck,train and plane.

Jungle boy dee

Where the friend did you learn to post like that?

It hurts my eyes just to look at.
It hurts your eye!!!! Awwwe wake up pal u think you'll get 25 yrs in this company aint going happen if management abuses thier authority buddy. Unless u live in Wisconsin in delivery cow poop n 12 stops

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I am sick to my stomach for all you Maspeth guys. LIAM EFFED YOU UP . bottom line. all of this never would have happened if you didn't vote in Sylvester and crew. all of Brooklyn queens and the island went for them ....... now look. 250 in Maspeth all the suspensions on the island. would that have ever happened with REDMOND and crew ???????? liam should lose his job also.

So you are saying you support local 804's E-BOARD and the 250 drivers?

Cool.

Jungle boy dee

You will find out soon enough that the one thing I cannot tolerate is an idiot.
Idiots are out there yes t.y!!!! Driver in nyc center got fired for putting need apartment number 1 block away and got fired for dishonesty cause they checked the telematics. Ups dont care what do u dont understand

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You are a really nice guy. Do you ever have anything nice to say? Anything positive? Do you come here to make others feel bad?

Not everybody. Stink and the gang, and once in a while, Upstate.

Have I ever said anything to you that you didn't like?

804brown

Local 804 had balls the new slate dont know nothing we need redmen n donato back
Redmond did not have the balls to stand up for his own membership and reject hoffa's weak contracts. Could have been that he got a salary from the IBT and we all know redmond was all about the money. He always thought Ron was keeping him down and out of the money. So Im not so sure he had any balls but he certainly didnt have much for brains: under his "leadership" a precedent setting production case was lost. That is redmond's legacy. As for donato, please, tony was an empty suit. Ok a very expensive empty suit!!

The Company can't use GPS solely to discipline someone unless you are way off area and they can prove it. The GPS is not accurate and that's how it should be argued if they try to discipline someone using GPS if it isn't verified. There are many instances when DIAD board says you are at the wrong address and you are at the correct one.
The company will just make up, some other lie .....to fire you