I was searching for the right words...

You know me...
To describe this national election, and I realized that someone has already said it better than I ever could. I leave you with the words of Bob Dylan:

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no telling who that it's naming
For the loser now will be later to win
Cause the times they are a-changing

LeadBelly

Banned
here is a better song to sum up this election brother. Canada has spoken and now you will feel their might. God bless Canada

Last edited by a moderator:

LeadBelly

Banned
So, you've learned nothing? That's unfortunate.
I learned that my brothers and sisters aren't only from America or of all nationalities religions creeds. My brothers and sisters are also LGBT as I am in their caucus as well. I learned that the members in Canada are great unionists and I love them just like I love everyone else listed in this post.

I'll tell you who I don't love though. Management

You know me...
Will you support our leadership?
He is my President. Of course I will support him in office. Just as it is with Trump, I want nothing more than for him to do what is necessary to advance the fundamentals which make us strong and prosperous as a Union. But here is where I think guys like you and I differ. I refuse to blindly support him. I refuse to ignore bad decisions and behaviors that hurt us as a Union. I will not "sit down and shut up" when I know something is wrong . History has proven time and time again that blind devotion is a recipe for disaster. Mr. Hoffa is an elected official of an organization that I love, and I hope that the voices of over half of the Country have not fallen on deaf ears. If this election hasn't taught him that we aren't going away, then we will be torn apart at the seams. If Mr. Hoffa still thinks that members like myself are "Nobodys" then this Organization is entering into a very dark period. I hope, with every fiber of my being, that this is not the case...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He is my President. Of course I will support him in office. Just as it is with Trump, I want nothing more than for him to do what is necessary to advance the fundamentals which make us strong and prosperous as a Union. But here is where I think guys like you and I differ. I refuse to blindly support him. I refuse to ignore bad decisions and behaviors that hurt us as a Union. I will not "sit down and shut up" when I know something is wrong . History has proven time and time again that blind devotion is a recipe for disaster. Mr. Hoffa is an elected official of an organization that I love, and I hope that the voices of over half of the Country have not fallen on deaf ears. If this election hasn't taught him that we aren't going away, then we will be torn apart at the seams. If Mr. Hoffa still thinks that members like myself are "Nobodys" then this Organization is entering into a very dark period. I hope, with every fiber of my being, that this is not the case...
Although some of your points are valid and it seems that some follow blindly, I chose to look for the future. Support of just any opposing candidate is just as bad as supporting blindly. There is a better future within our current administration. Hoffa will hopefully realize that he needs to stand aside and allow certain people in his group to shine.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Don't be a hypocrite then. You've not done one thing to support your local leadership since that fateful Halloween of 2013.
I guess attending fundraisers and standing on picket lines doesn't show enough support? You must want the blind. I'm the watchdog for TDU. Separate from them and you'll have more support from people. Free advice. Will you support the elected administration of the IBT?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
To describe this national election, and I realized that someone has already said it better than I ever could. I leave you with the words of Bob Dylan:

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no telling who that it's naming
For the loser now will be later to win
Cause the times they are a-changing
did u ever find them

OrionsBitch

Not...
"Every fiber of your being...."

Get a :censored2:ing life....