I was termed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashell

as long as you don't mind hanging out with a Chinese / Mexican American Protestant polygamist.
My last GF was latino and I have had some very close Asian friends. As far as drugs. Everyone keeps say I'm cracked out or whatever. I have never used drugs in my life. But Don previously attended LSU, till he partied his way out with a 0.0 GPA. I finished my degree. The vet managers loved to degrade me over it too, because its smarter to have "friends" to help you bully people.

7.)If you don't actually learn from this lesson, this wont be the last time you are fired.
This is what I learned from this:
uXzEmgl.png

ATBW7eR.png

H7d3uxm.png

757C7j3.png

Bonus:
I was talking to a psych and she said redirecting anger at a doll is a completely legitimate and healthy way to deal with my anger of being bullied by management. I was disciplined and eventually termed for it, and Brandon signed it.

And UPS clearly has a racial bias because when Latoya hit Kim at work, she was not fired or disciplined at all that I know of. This is on federal property to, which means assault is a federal offence.

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My last GF was latino and I have had some very close Asian friends. As far as drugs. Everyone keeps say I'm cracked out or whatever. I have never used drugs in my life. But Don previously attended LSU, till he partied his way out with a 0.0 GPA. I finished my degree. The vet managers loved to degrade me over it too, because its smarter to have "friends" to help you bully people.

I was talking to a psych and she said redirecting anger at a doll is a completely legitimate and healthy way to deal with my anger of being bullied by management. I was disciplined and eventually termed for it, and Brandon signed it.

And UPS clearly has a racial bias because when Latoya hit Kim at work, she was not fired or disciplined at all that I know of. This is on federal property to, which means assault is a federal offence.

Dude, I have no friggin clue what you just said, all I know is you are the shizzitts, and like I said in my previous post, we have got to get together! Anyone that can maintain this level of intensity has got to be insane in the membrane. Hit me up yo!

We are gonna burn this beotch to the ground and take no prisoners, show the man that whitey got no game and that our biznatch is off the hook up in this magilla! For reals.

I'm out

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

uXzEmgl.png

ATBW7eR.png

H7d3uxm.png

757C7j3.png

Bonus:

But did you have an apple in your pocket?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1733.PNG

We've got a new winner

uXzEmgl.png

ATBW7eR.png

H7d3uxm.png

757C7j3.png

Bonus:

Dr.Brownz

LOL UPS really didn't want blacklives matters to show up at their hubs. They already shut down a freeway. That is why you were fired in the middle of peak.

MY center is very free with colorful language, sexist/racial/other types of mean jokes included, but I don't participate in it (except with a select few I have known from the beginning) because all it takes is one person getting their nips twisted and :censored2: hits the fan!

Ashell

You worked at UPS in small sort; who gives a :censored2: if someone is taking your :censored2:ing smalls bags? Did you pay for them?

What happened to customer care at UPS? Internal customers are customers too. If you have one employee making more work for other employees, that really doesn't add to the value of the company. No, its all about ego. Where is the management? Management at UPS is about the ability to friend' with employees, or just dump your problems on another, without regard for the external customer.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
What happened to customer care at UPS? Internal customers are customers too. If you have one employee making more work for other employees, that really doesn't add to the value of the company. No, its all about ego. Where is the management? Management at UPS is about the ability to friend' with employees, or just dump your problems on another, without regard for the external customer.
Your not a customer. Your an employee who got caught saying racist remarks at your workplace.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Your not a customer. Your an employee who got caught saying racist remarks at your workplace.
Oh great, you talked to him! He will come back in a month or two with some drug induced rambling about Tyrone doing some crazy shtuff.

Returntosender

[MEDIA=facebook said:
1216113501784098[/MEDIA]

(a)Offense.—A person who unlawfully and intentionally, using any device, substance, or weapon—
[URL='https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1365']section 1365 of this title
) or death; or
(2)
destroys or seriously damages the facilities of an airport serving international civil aviation or a civil aircraft not in service located thereon or disrupts the services of the airport,
if such an act endangers or is likely to endanger safety at that airport, or attempts or conspires to do such an act, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and if the death of any person results from conduct prohibited by this subsection, shall be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life.[/URL]

Ashell

employees are internal customers. Got caught?!? No I'm the only one with the integrity to not lie. I was just a package handler. To be racist you have to have power over another race and I don't. Don's mom does. Don isn't shy about saying things like "little pink dick." He isn't shy about being unprofessional and showing his dick to his sister repeatedly for a laugh.

I'm gonna bitch to the cubs and say this guy should lose his ring because I'm offended. This is racial epitaph, right? Not all white people have fantasies about violence.
GNPvP7d.jpg

and he's racist only approving loans for minorities.

People want to complain about the atrocities of slavery, because their freedom and rights were taken away. But then some how its ok for blacks to take away my right to have an opinion.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

uXzEmgl.png

ATBW7eR.png

H7d3uxm.png

757C7j3.png

Bonus:

Latoya hit Kim
What a beotch

sandwich

The resident gearhead
employees are internal customers. Got caught?!? No I'm the only one with the integrity to not lie. I was just a package handler. To be racist you have to have power over another race and I don't. Don's mom does. Don isn't shy about saying things like "little pink dick." He isn't shy about being unprofessional and showing his dick to his sister repeatedly for a laugh.

I'm gonna bitch to the cubs and say this guy should lose his ring because I'm offended. This is racial epitaph, right? Not all white people have fantasies about violence.
GNPvP7d.jpg

People want to complain about the atrocities of slavery, because their freedom and rights were taken away. But then some how its ok for blacks to take away my right to have an opinion.
-What-meme-12129.jpg

Turdferguson

Just a turd

GNPvP7d.jpg

No is no such thing as a small crack problem

Status
Not open for further replies.