I was told employee surveys were confidential

GSO_Dave

Did you get into contact with the Employee Relations Manager for your district? That might be a good avenue.

No, athena, I did not...

And now, as the results are probably already compiled, its too late to be concerned very much about it. Also, anonymity would be, shall we say, non-existent... LOL

:whiteflag: at your avatar... LOL

Dave

athena

No, athena, I did not...

And now, as the results are probably already compiled, its too late to be concerned very much about it. Also, anonymity would be, shall we say, non-existent... LOL

Well, for anyone interested the ERI survey goes on from the end of September to the end of October. I was thinking you might contact the ER manager so that next year you would be able to take it. Trust me, if the numbers suddenly go down the next year (due to all opinions being polled) there would definitely be some 'splainin' to do.

:whiteflag: at your avatar... LOL

Dave

Surrender. My life is complete.:jumping::dancing:

GSO_Dave

Well, for anyone interested the ERI survey goes on from the end of September to the end of October. I was thinking you might contact the ER manager so that next year you would be able to take it. Trust me, if the numbers suddenly go down the next year (due to all opinions being polled) there would definitely be some 'splainin' to do.

IMHO, if this proposed contract gets approved the numbers WILL go down. Also, I don't know how things are in your workarea, but in mine they are literally falling apart. I've said as much to my stupidvisors and the impression I get is "make do with what you have". I've also been told, and I quote verbatim, "It's not a priority." They want us to "roll-out", yet when asked for our equipment to be repaired and/or replaced... "It's not a priority?"

Surrender. My life is complete.:jumping::dancing:

Did I say surrender? I was waving the flag to get your attention!
LMAO :happy2:

athena

IMHO, if this proposed contract gets approved the numbers WILL go down. Also, I don't know how things are in your workarea, but in mine they are literally falling apart. I've said as much to my stupidvisors and the impression I get is "make do with what you have". I've also been told, and I quote verbatim, "It's not a priority." They want us to "roll-out", yet when asked for our equipment to be repaired and/or replaced... "It's not a priority?"

Yeah, I used to bring up problems and I think I ticked off my management. Then, I just started coming up with solutions to problems. Sometimes they go through, sometimes not. I feel like the situation has improved since I started doing this. I keep a notebook of ideas and run them by management when I get the chance.

Did I say surrender? I was waving the flag to get your attention!
LMAO :happy2:

You know I think it is against the Geneva Convention to wave the white flag when not planning to surrender or at least be willing to negotiate:glare:. I'm going to let it go this time, but you better watch yourself b/c I certainly will be watching you:detective.