I Will Make Every FedEx Experience Outstanding

NC man

Notice they did not ask employees but of course most admired is different from best places to work.Admired for crapping on employees

bacha29

Notice they did not ask employees but of course most admired is different from best places to work.Admired for crapping on employees
Exactly. Do they think people are so stupid that they don't realize that the survey never went down to the box donkey, the person actually performs the physical labor that moves the box from point A to point B and asked him what he thinks? The survey results were admittedly all based on public financial data and operating results.
Wait a year then we'll see how that so called "Fedex One" cluster fornication is working. Then we'll see what happens to that "admiration".

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
“He is a fantastic young man with a bright future.”

Yeah, because fantastic young men with bright futures destroy other people’s property. I’m glad I don’t have a child like that. As the quote says, Character is who you are when no one is watching.

yadig

Exactly. Do they think people are so stupid that they don't realize that the survey never went down to the box donkey, the person actually performs the physical labor that moves the box from point A to point B and asked him what he thinks? The survey results were admittedly all based on public financial data and operating results.
Wait a year then we'll see how that so called "Fedex One" cluster fornication is working. Then we'll see what happens to that "admiration".
It’s bought and paid for just like everything else FedEx does

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
“He is a fantastic young man with a bright future.”

Yeah, because fantastic young men with bright futures destroy other people’s property. I’m glad I don’t have a child like that. As the quote says, Character is who you are when no one is watching.
A future in the state penitentiary

SmithBarney

based on "company’s financial performance and corporate reputation."
A polished turd looks nice on the outside...

None of the metrics of measurement have anything to do with the product or service, only the bottom line and how it appears corporately(to other corporations)