I won a cup!

letticesandwich

I had 1 misload last week, so I win a newly created pph/misload award. Please save your applause. No autograghs.

Thanks for the cup though UPS, I will treasure it always and forever.

Great story huh?

letticesandwich

For my belt. I can't give you numbers about pph and overall volume of the building cause I kinda don't care. =) . See package, check package, put on truck or do not put on truck, repeat.....

The cup is sweet I tell ya. Black steel with a UPS logo on the side. Holds 16 oz. of liquid goodness. Care instructions say wash it before first use but friend that, pass the Kool-aide.

oldngray

nowhere special
UPS used to give out meaningless little rewards like that all the time. My garage is full of them. I would rather get $$$.

BUCN85

I remember when our management gave out stuff weekly. Shirts. Mugs. Just little things based on misloads or answering safety questions right. That was 6 years ago. Now we don't get anything. "We were good all year and still got the shaft "

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
For my belt. I can't give you numbers about pph and overall volume of the building cause I kinda don't care. =) . See package, check package, put on truck or do not put on truck, repeat.....

The cup is sweet I tell ya. Black steel with a UPS logo on the side. Holds 16 oz. of liquid goodness. Care instructions say wash it before first use but friend that, pass the Kool-aide.
I'd tape over the logo and bring it to work everyday.