I Won!

jack4ever

UPS4Lifer
So I don't know how many of you received notification of the "[FONT=&quot]UPS Healthy Connections – Informed Choices Get On Track Program!" contest, in which you had to do two questionnaires on the Aetna website. Anyways, it occured to me that there was a pretty good chance I could win a prize because most of the UPSers I know would just throw something like that away. Well I did it, and today I got an email telling me that I won a Pullover Hooded Fleece from the said competition.

Do we have any other winners out there? Or anyone else that even knew about the contest?[/FONT]

jack4ever

UPS4Lifer

I'm not super excited, but it is exciting to win something.

Anyway, it's getting cold, and our center is basically a tin box with no insulation. Friday was freezing, and I had to wear pants, and I hate wearing pants at UPS. On Saturday it snowed and I was glad we don't work on weekends. This hoody is coming just in time.

raceanoncr

[FONT=&quot]Track Program!" contest, in which you had to do two questionnaires on the Aetna website. Anyways, it occured to me that there was a pretty good chance I could win a prize because most of the UPSers I know would just throw something like that away. Well I did it, and today I got an email telling me that I won a Pullover Hooded Fleece from the said competition.

Do we have any other winners out there? Or anyone else that even knew about the contest?[/FONT]

I can't enter. Don't have a computer. You better give that thing to me.

dillweed

Good job winning something! Despite the kidding, and sometimes ridicuous prize give-outs at the center, I like getting the goodies too.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yes - congrats on the winning thing. Since giving up hunting (nothing against it- just don't do it anymore) I have won 2 pistols and a shotgun (raffle tickets). I told the wife I was going to give up fishing so I could win me a decent boat.:wink2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Yes - congrats on the winning thing. Since giving up hunting (nothing against it- just don't do it anymore) I have won 2 pistols and a shotgun (raffle tickets). I told the wife I was going to give up fishing so I could win me a decent boat.:wink2:

I gave up driving and I'm still waiting for my new car! Oh, and, congrats Jack, now put some pants on.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Really! I gave up sex ... so it's looking up?