I Won!

hyena

Congrats and I always enjoyed winning t shirts and stuff too. LLtailor I hear you on the fallout 3 im gonna pick that up on the ps3.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So I don't know how many of you received notification of the "[FONT=&quot]UPS Healthy Connections – Informed Choices Get On Track Program!" contest, in which you had to do two questionnaires on the Aetna website. Anyways, it occured to me that there was a pretty good chance I could win a prize because most of the UPSers I know would just throw something like that away. Well I did it, and today I got an email telling me that I won a Pullover Hooded Fleece from the said competition.

Do we have any other winners out there? Or anyone else that even knew about the contest?[/FONT]
I won and got my jacket today. Feel like a walking advertisement with that thing on.
My daughter is into Nascar so she liked it.
Wearing mine to work tomorrow...got to stop by Corporate to give a presentation. Can't decide whether to wear into Corporate...pretty gaudy.

LiL"Comet"

Congrats!!!! :congrats: Now every time you wear it you will smile!!!

Way to go Jack, I have luck for duddie!! myself So I love to see when someone else whens something.:peaceful: