I wonder if it's a red flag that my supervisors gave me the day off...

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
"contractually obligated" does that mean you're getting paid to waste your precious time on the whole entire forum behind your computer to try hard to push people's buttons because you happen to have hatred for "typical milleniels"? If you want to play the name-calling game, I'll just assume you're a typical bitter old friend* who thinks every single thing wrong today in American society is the millenial's fault. Or better yet, I'm not feeding browncafe trolls like yourself, so I'll just end this discussion here since CLEARLY I'm not welcome in this forum. Have a nice day.
It's not just millennials, its women, newbies and whoever else gets targeted for the day...

twoweeled

You can ALWAYS find preloaders who want to go home.
I know your correct! Drivers too, as someone else points out. My True Story!
Probably in my first week or so in package. Manager during a PCM calls out; I can give 1 "R day", who wants it?
I see all these hands shoot up. I (rookie) ask a driver next to me, "what's an R-day"? He answers, its a day off! Getting a little excited I ask, "how much do you get paid for the day"? (I'm thinking 8 hours)?
The driver answers me, nothing! My internal response was akin to someone informing me I had just won a bag of poop!! I just didn't get it, even as a rookie! It was at that time, I knew I would not be taking many R-days - if any!
To each his own.

twoweeled

I don't think I had a single driver over 8.7 yesterday. Today is a little heavier. Average will probably be right at 9.
1. Have you started putting in split routes already?
2. Will you be surprised towards the end up next month when your drivers are doing 12 plus hours? :laugh: Sorry, I couldn't resist that one.

twoweeled

"contractually obligated" does that mean you're getting paid to waste your precious time on the whole entire forum behind your computer to try hard to push people's buttons because you happen to have hatred for "typical milleniels"? If you want to play the name-calling game, I'll just assume you're a typical bitter old friend* who thinks every single thing wrong today in American society is the millenial's fault. Or better yet, I'm not feeding browncafe trolls like yourself, so I'll just end this discussion here since CLEARLY I'm not welcome in this forum. Have a nice day.
Would someone dial 911. I think we have a bleeder.
184rjve4aiqlfjpg.jpg

By The Book

I think this person showed up too late and they already called someone in to cover the shift. If a supervisor covered the shift and sent this person home, then someone should get paid that time, an hourly.