I wonder what this cost the American tax payers???

island1fox

Sure the Kings daughter goes to Mexico with huge costs for Transport and Security --Our Children prevented from visiting White house and Easter Egg hont will be "sequestered" ??

P.S. We the people pay for the cost associated with this trip --but our dollars will not be used for the greater good for all ???? No taxation without equal spring breaks.

When will America wake up --If you do not like The Boston Tea party ---select whatever beverage you like and make your voice heard !!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This trip didn't cost as much as Michelle flying to Europe with her buddies and renting out a whole hotel or castle. I'm sure she is so stressed out from all her hard work and deserves it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How is it hypocritical when there are travel bans for Americans to travel in Mexico ??? Hypocritical on Barack's part!!

No one begrudges him a vacay..........everyone in the U.S. has had to cut back.....maybe go camping instead of 5 star resorts.........Where has he cut back?? He's been a lousy example to Americans and his kids.!!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
How is it hypocritical when there are travel bans for Americans to travel in Mexico ??? Hypocritical on Barack's part!!

No one begrudges him a vacay..........everyone in the U.S. has had to cut back.....maybe go camping instead of 5 star resorts.........Where has he cut back?? He's been a lousy example to Americans and his kids.!!

You are making stuff up, as usual. There is no travel ban to Mexico. Maybe if he went to Crawford TX every other day, that would be okay. You didn't complain when GW Bush spent 32% of his time on vacation while embarking on failed wars and disastrous economic policies that enriched his cronies at the expense of the nation as a whole.

Like I said, hypocrites.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
An advisory to avoid certain cities is not a travel ban to Mexico.

A credible source would be a State Dept advisory.

moreluck

golden ticket member
An advisory to avoid certain cities is not a travel ban to Mexico.

A credible source would be a State Dept advisory.
You said there never was a travel ban.....you were wrong. I have no idea what city in Mexico the kid is in. Spring break & travel is for college.....not kids....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hypocrites.

Watchdog group's double standard with Obama and Bush kids' vacations | Washington Times Communities

On top of that, Bush spent 32% of his presidency on vacation.

Where was the outrage for the Bush twins Spring break in Argentina, or Laura and the girls African vacation? That's right, there wasn't any.

Hypocrites.

The Bush twins were 25 !!! not teenagers. Their trip was cut short due to security issues in Buenes aires.

A 13 yr.old in Oaxaca is stupid. 12 friends too? If she gets kidnapped by drug cartel.........we don't bargain with terrorists.

At 13, she should be going to Kings Island or Disneyland or Six Flags........not travelling outside the country .

Comparing to past kids of presidents is dumb, because the situation......budget wise is different.

Any parent who would send a 13 yr. old along with 12 friends to Mexico is a bad parent........I don't care who you are!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder who will be blamed for a simple fuel mistake ?
Didn't anyone in his " support " staff bother to check the car's manual first ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As to Bush's vacations at his ranch , many of those days were spent in official meetings .

So where is the budget that bhos hasn't even bothered to submit this year ?( It's only 45 days late so far. )