Iamfedex.com/Newest PR Scam

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey, all of you purple and orange suck-ups!! Here's your chance to go online and tell Maury and Fred just how great FedEx is to work for!! If your nose is really brown, you might even get your pathetic picture and story on Iamfedex.com.

What a coincidence that this campaign would be introduced immediately after the change in RLA voting requirements. Oops, there goes that sarcastic, conspiratorial me again, thinking that FedEx is trying to create some PR poop that will draw our big, happy FedEx family together to battle that evil union and big, bad UPS. Boo!! Hiss!! Learn all about how happy all of us are to work for our wonderful lord and master, Frederick W. Smith.

Check out the site and take a look at the "Geek Squad" members who are mentally challenged enough to participate in this farce. God, it's so pathetic.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Maybe one could share their stories about "I enjoy being at midrange pay so I can look forward to a 20 cent raise....someday" or "I'm considered an airline employee but they really don't want me anywhere near their precious aircraft" or "that ol' Fred spending all that money on lobbyists so my family and I can really struggle to make ends meet while the big bosses live high on the hog."

Yeah, something like that, huh Fred?

Starting a website like this is just wasting time and money and Fred is way too late for anything like this.

What a joke!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe one could share their stories about "I enjoy being at midrange pay so I can look forward to a 20 cent raise....someday" or "I'm considered an airline employee but they really don't want me anywhere near their precious aircraft" or "that ol' Fred spending all that money on lobbyists so my family and I can really struggle to make ends meet while the big bosses live high on the hog."

Yeah, something like that, huh Fred?

Starting a website like this is just wasting time and money and Fred is way too late for anything like this.

What a joke!

I wonder if those type of true stories would ever get onto the site? Probably when the Pope turns Jewish.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
when do we get to tell the real stories about fed ex ? will they print it?

How about the stories from those injured on the job, and then eliminated with great precision by the lethal legal and HR teams? What if,and that's a big IF, the Teamsters put-up a site for the fomer and current FedEx employees willing to tell the truth. It's too bad that only one side of the story gets told.

Cactus

How about the stories from those injured on the job, and then eliminated with great precision by the lethal legal and HR teams? What if,and that's a big IF, the Teamsters put-up a site for the fomer and current FedEx employees willing to tell the truth. It's too bad that only one side of the story gets told.

I seriously doubt iamfedex.com will get very many responses at all.

Sure a few suckasses will contribute but the majority of employees even some that once lived and breathed purple have seen through all the BS and they ain't gonna bother to do anything except laugh at or ignore the website.

Fred wouldn't bother to read those responses anyway. He don't care. He's more than proven that.

FedExer267

Hells bells Id leave something but wait thats right I am not a employee, I just wear their uniform, drive a truck that says FedEx and deliver their boxes For crap pay no benefits and no overtime. Maybe we should start a website saying how great it is breaking your back in a sweat shop atmosphere for absolutly nothing... Hahaha Way to fight the fight guys I hope you get all you deserve. Just remember it will not happen overnite but you have taken the first steps in slapping Smith in the face and I personally love it....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hells bells Id leave something but wait thats right I am not a employee, I just wear their uniform, drive a truck that says FedEx and deliver their boxes For crap pay no benefits and no overtime. Maybe we should start a website saying how great it is breaking your back in a sweat shop atmosphere for absolutly nothing... Hahaha Way to fight the fight guys I hope you get all you deserve. Just remember it will not happen overnite but you have taken the first steps in slapping Smith in the face and I personally love it....

If the courts finally see the Ground scam for what it is, you might get a chance to slap Fred around too. But you're going to have to get in-line, because there are a lot of us waiting to kick him into the next dimension. The day Smith is forced to sit down and negotiate a contract will put a smile on a lot of faces. Not his.

bbsam

Staff member
I love to see her in a debate against Fred.

She'd whip his ass.
Think so? She looked like a nervous 8th grader reading a speach written for her by MrFedex. Or...maybe...hmmm. MrFedex did you have a certain operation to become MsFedex?

Cactus

Think so? She looked like a nervous 8th grader reading a speach written for her by MrFedex. Or...maybe...hmmm. MrFedex did you have a certain operation to become MsFedex?

Oh you're real funny. :sad-little:

At least if those two debated, she'd be telling the truth where Fred couldn't ever come close to the truth.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Nope. She's too nice to be me, but I like what she has to say. And she would whip Smith's ass, but he'd send out one of his flunkies to take the flak while he wined and dined some politician in some back room. Is she married?

bbsam

Staff member
Oh you're real funny. :sad-little:

At least if those two debated, she'd be telling the truth where Fred couldn't ever come close to the truth.
Don't be so naive. Debate is all about style. That's why the sentence, "I come to bury Cesar, not to praise him." is so absolutely delicious.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I viewed the site and I am so happy that all FDX employees are so happy! Fred looks so refreshed and aged and the Historey of FDX is so .inspiring. I want go get my own Falcons and start a great company.

It seems like two or three on BC are not happy with FDX, but lots more are very happy on IAMFEDEX.

Alkways the same. Good luck to All!!:happy-very: