IBT not courting Hillary?

BrownBrokeDown

upload_2015-9-30_15-16-3.png

I want you guys to see something here. Look at what the Wall Street Journal say his healthcare will cost...now look at the source for that information...now look at savings on healthcare...now look at the source...Its the same source. They estimate it will save twice as much as it will cost. The savings alone is enough to make a huge dent in our deficit/funding the programs he wants.

btw that was taken off a facebook comment, no idea how to edit it if a moderator wants to crop it feel free too.

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-30_15-15-50.png
    upload_2015-9-30_15-15-50.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 145

Jim Rockford

Yeah... i get the whole old school thought of "democrats for the worker, republicans for the rich". The thing is...it aint them days no more. They have both sold the worker down the river. Democrats are actively importing labor from 3rd world countries as we speak....on what planet is this pro american worker?

BrownBrokeDown

Yeah... i get the whole old school thought of "democrats for the worker, republicans for the rich". The thing is...it aint them days no more. They have both sold the worker down the river. Democrats are actively importing labor from 3rd world countries as we speak....on what planet is this pro american worker?
I agree, see what i posted previously. Reagon to today, regardless of political affiliation, the best we have had is a president maintaining the status quo as far as wages, rights, etc, and that president is for TPP which will only hurt the workers. Republicans try to give free reign to the corporations and billionaires, the Democrats ship the jobs overseas, which is why we need a change.