IBT SELLOUTS

Instigator

MANAGEMENT BACKS HOFFA
POSTED ON AUGUST 20, 2015
It’s early in the campaign for Teamster President, but UPS Labor Relations has already demonstrated their support for Hoffa over challenger Tim S. The independent Election Supervisor detailed the evidence in protest decision ESD-19.

upshoffalove_thumb.jpg

Another case pending before the Election Supervisor will show that another huge employer, Republic Services, collaborated with the Hoffa camp against the Teamsters United team.

According to the official decision, UPS Labor Relations Rep Bob D became aggressive and belligerent when he saw Teamsters United candidate Richard G successfully campaigning at the Gardena, California building.

D yelled “I want you to move, now!” despite the fact that UPS had allowed Hoffa campaigners a couple weeks earlier to stand in that exact spot.

This fact was later admitted to the Election Supervisor’s investigator by a Hoffa backer as well as management personnel. When the investigator asked D why he violated election law and the Rules to favor the Hoffa camp, he had no explanation.

Two other decisions issued in August illustrate intimidation tactics by supporters of Hoffa and International VP Sean O’Brien in Boston (ESD-23), and of one of his supporters in Connecticut (ESD-22).

Sean O’Brien was suspended from office by the Independent Review Board for two weeks in November 2013 for threatening to “punish” Teamsters who ran for local union office. His supporters use the same tactics.

In ESD 23, the Election Supervisor details how stewards loyal to O’Brien in Boston Local 25 threatened and photographed co-workers who signed Accreditation Petitions for Teamsters United. In ESD 22 it was proven that O’Brien and Hoffa backer Edwin R, the president of Local 191, tried to intimidate members who signed petitions, and did so on union time.

Management and Hoffa supporters have good reason to be afraid. The Teamsters United campaign is building steam.

Teamsters for a Democratic Union is here to assist members in enforcing their rights to organize and campaign for new leadership and a new direction in our International Union.

Meanwhile, the Hoffa-Hall campaign has filed at least nine protests of their own. Almost all have been dismissed with no merit. A couple are still pending. They are filed by David Hoffa (the son of you-know-who), who is paid large sums by the Hoffa campaign to file bogus protests. Anyone donating to the Hoffa campaign should be advised where a portion of your donation goes.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Meanwhile, the Hoffa-Hall campaign has filed at least nine protests of their own. Almost all have been dismissed with no merit. A couple are still pending. They are filed by David Hoffa (the son of you-know-who), who is paid large sums by the Hoffa campaign to file bogus protests. Anyone donating to the Hoffa campaign should be advised where a portion of your donation goes.
So why don't you gain some credibility and post the Hoffa Hall Protests? Why? Because you are told by your people that you are not allowed to. Because you will find out very quickly that your lopsided post will be mute. Anybody can go on the ibtvote website and see all protests for themselves. So next time why don't you just let the people decide instead of getting all TDU on us. And people wonder why they are hated.

Last edited:

anHOURover

So why don't you gain some credibility and post the Hoffa Hall Protests? Why? Because you are told by your people that you are not allowed to. Because you will find out very quickly that your lopsided post will mute. Anybody can go on the ibtvote website and see all protests for themselves. So next time why don't you just let the people decide instead of getting all TDU on us. And people wonder why they are hated.
I see a lot of facts posted here. FACT

Instigator

So why don't you gain some credibility and post the Hoffa Hall Protests? Why? Because you are told by your people that you are not allowed to. Because you will find out very quickly that your lopsided post will be mute. Anybody can go on the ibtvote website and see all protests for themselves. So next time why don't you just let the people decide instead of getting all TDU on us. And people wonder why they are hated.
You answered your own question. Go to ibtvote.org and you can read all the protest decisions and it is lopsided. Tha Hoffa Hall campaign continues to violate the rules and files merit less protests. Easy to see they will lose this election.

Spongebob1

MANAGEMENT BACKS HOFFA
It’s early in the campaign for Teamster President, but UPS Labor Relations has already demonstrated their support for Hoffa over challenger Tim S. The independent Election Supervisor detailed the evidence in protest decision ESD-19.

upshoffalove_thumb.jpg

Another case pending before the Election Supervisor will show that another huge employer, Republic Services, collaborated with the Hoffa camp against the Teamsters United team.

According to the official decision, UPS Labor Relations Rep Bob D became aggressive and belligerent when he saw Teamsters United candidate Richard G successfully campaigning at the Gardena, California building.

D yelled “I want you to move, now!” despite the fact that UPS had allowed Hoffa campaigners a couple weeks earlier to stand in that exact spot.

This fact was later admitted to the Election Supervisor’s investigator by a Hoffa backer as well as management personnel. When the investigator asked D why he violated election law and the Rules to favor the Hoffa camp, he had no explanation.

Two other decisions issued in August illustrate intimidation tactics by supporters of Hoffa and International VP Sean O’Brien in Boston (ESD-23), and of one of his supporters in Connecticut (ESD-22).

Sean O’Brien was suspended from office by the Independent Review Board for two weeks in November 2013 for threatening to “punish” Teamsters who ran for local union office. His supporters use the same tactics.

In ESD 23, the Election Supervisor details how stewards loyal to O’Brien in Boston Local 25 threatened and photographed co-workers who signed Accreditation Petitions for Teamsters United. In ESD 22 it was proven that O’Brien and Hoffa backer Edwin R, the president of Local 191, tried to intimidate members who signed petitions, and did so on union time.

Management and Hoffa supporters have good reason to be afraid. The Teamsters United campaign is building steam.

Teamsters for a Democratic Union is here to assist members in enforcing their rights to organize and campaign for new leadership and a new direction in our International Union.

If you recall I mention it a couple of weeks ago about intimidation going on in some locals,........

wide load

You answered your own question. Go to ibtvote.org and you can read all the protest decisions and it is lopsided. Tha Hoffa Hall campaign continues to violate the rules and files merit less protests. Easy to see they will lose this election.
Yes, because the world revolves around accreditation and protest? No. Votes count.
And you agree to go to the web yet you still felt the need to cherry pick your selections with one being 2 years old and nothing to do with the international campaign. Tim who? Tim will be to busy putting out fires with what Liam has on him.

wide load

If you recall I mention it a couple of weeks ago about intimidation going on in some locals,........
Yep, those female stewards intimidating a business agent that had 11 counts of verbal threats against him? It doesn't sound shady at all. That's a strong BA.

Spongebob1

Yes, because the world revolves around accreditation and protest? No. Votes count.
And you agree to go to the web yet you still felt the need to cherry pick your selections with one being 2 years old and nothing to do with the international campaign. Tim who? Tim will be to busy putting out fires with what Liam has on him.

I didn't see anything that was "cherry picked" this article is very informative, and some either don't know about "IBT vote" or neglect to visit that website,.....

Instigator

Votes do count. Your boys are done.

804brown

Tim who? Tim will be to busy putting out fires with what Liam has on him.
Fires?? We just had our General Membership Meeting. If the membership was in rebellion, the place would have been filled with members yelling for Tim's head. Nothing of the sort occurred. The only place I hear about Liam and what HE did is here on the Brown Cafe. Just about everyone who commented to me about Liam thinks of him as a rat or as "unbecoming of a union official".
Most people I speak to ask how the Intl campaign is going and how many signatures we have,etc. They seem excited about the possibility of finally getting rid of Hoffa.

anHOURover

In Tim we trust!! Time to kick the lawyer out of top spot!
Time to let split raise hall pay for his weak contrqcts!!
Time to send the Boston bully packing !
Time for wide , lead , And big to get some rooster meat!

wide load

Fires?? We just had our General Membership Meeting. If the membership was in rebellion, the place would have been filled with members yelling for Tim's head. Nothing of the sort occurred. The only place I hear about Liam and what HE did is here on the Brown Cafe. Just about everyone who commented to me about Liam thinks of him as a rat or as "unbecoming of a union official".
Most people I speak to ask how the Intl campaign is going and how many signatures we have,etc. They seem excited about the possibility of finally getting rid of Hoffa.
I guess you'll have to wait and see Tim.

wide load

I didn't see anything that was "cherry picked" this article is very informative, and some either don't know about "IBT vote" or neglect to visit that website,.....
Did you read the article? Not cherry picked? I'd respond to you but it will be obviously wasting my time.

Last edited:

804brown

You guys made it by the skin of your teeth! Can't wait to read the TDU excuses now.
This was just an introduction of who Tim is. The membership already know who Hoffa is and they are ready for change. BAs and Intl officers bullying members to sign a petition is NOT even close to actually voting by secret ballot.

Spongebob1

MANAGEMENT BACKS HOFFA

upshoffalove_thumb.jpg

wide load

This was just an introduction of who Tim is. The membership already know who Hoffa is and they are ready for change. BAs and Intl officers bullying members to sign a petition is NOT even close to actually voting by secret ballot.
Now it's bullying members to sign. I can't keep up with you "clowns" (said in Tim's voice).

wide load

We know who Tim is. He's the guy that thought speaking at a TDU event was more important than 250 members jobs. We already know how he acts when the cameras are off him. Or should I say, when he thinks they are off him.