IBT SELLOUTS

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yep,.......sure did,.....maybe YOU should re-read it?
He outlines 2 specific protest against HOFFA HALL 2016. Then just a quick mention of "Almost all". That is called cherry picking. How do you guys live like this? Isn't it exhausting to lie? To have to remember so many things? When you tell the truth, you never have to remember anything.
Since the OP wants to bring up the past, maybe we should bring up TDU/Carey? His dark deceit. Lying to members, stealing and rolling over on his friends to get himself exonerated.

wide load

Fires?? We just had our General Membership Meeting. If the membership was in rebellion, the place would have been filled with members yelling for Tim's head. Nothing of the sort occurred. The only place I hear about Liam and what HE did is here on the Brown Cafe. Just about everyone who commented to me about Liam thinks of him as a rat or as "unbecoming of a union official".
Most people I speak to ask how the Intl campaign is going and how many signatures we have,etc. They seem excited about the possibility of finally getting rid of Hoffa.
Still waiting on someone, anyone, to thank Tim for getting their jobs back. Because that is Tim's tooth fairy. It ain't real.

Spongebob1

He outlines 2 specific protest against HOFFA HALL 2016. Then just a quick mention of "Almost all". That is called cherry picking. How do you guys live like this? Isn't it exhausting to lie? To have to remember so many things? When you tell the truth, you never have to remember anything.
Since the OP wants to bring up the past, maybe we should bring up TDU/Carey? His dark deceit. Lying to members, stealing and rolling over on his friends to get himself exonerated.

Seriously,......tell me where I've lied?

Spongebob1

We are all dues paying teamsters, we elect people to represent us and get us the best contracts, and a lot of us don't feel like we are getting our money's worth, and YOU act like a bully on here, and a few others, debate without the mud-slinging,..... I'm not ignorant,
The difference between you and Lead is, YOU let your temper get in the way of emotions, and Lead will have a decent conversation with you,......js

Everyone settle down. Crack a beer.
IMG_20150820_181431857.jpg

wide load

We are all dues paying teamsters, we elect people to represent us and get us the best contracts, and a lot of us don't feel like we are getting our money's worth, and YOU act like a bully on here, and a few others, debate without the mud-slinging,..... I'm not ignorant,
The difference between you and Lead is, YOU let your temper get in the way of emotions, and Lead will have a decent conversation with you,......js
The difference is your not giving equal treatment. My whole point, once again, was the OP chose 2 of the 18 protests against Hoffa Hall. Why not show all of them? It's simple.
And don't take offense for me calling you ignorant, look up the definition.

Spongebob1

The difference is your not giving equal treatment. My whole point, once again, was the OP chose 2 of the 18 protests against Hoffa Hall. Why not show all of them? It's simple.
And don't take offense for me calling you ignorant, look up the definition.

I'm sure the rest will come,.....and I know what ignorant means,...... I am educated on the issues,...

You answered your own question. Go to ibtvote.org and you can read all the protest decisions and it is lopsided. Tha Hoffa Hall campaign continues to violate the rules and files merit less protests. Easy to see they will lose this election.
Only time will tell but when they win I'll tell you I told you so.

In Tim we trust!! Time to kick the lawyer out of top spot!
Time to let split raise hall pay for his weak contrqcts!!
Time to send the Boston bully packing !
Time for wide , lead , And big to get some rooster meat!
You are infatuated with the male anatomy. You love roosters so much. Did you come back from a rooster party? You quit yesterday and now you found your rooster again?