Ice cream made with human milk??

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by over9five, Sep 24, 2008.

Would you eat ice cream made with human milk?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
  2. No

15 vote(s)
  1. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Here's a different story. Ben and Jerrys is being urged to make their ice cream with human milk instead of cow milk.

Ben and Jerrys new ice cream?

Would you eat it?
  2. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I'd like to take PETA and hang them all !!! That is just sicko !!
  3. OldUPSDriver

OldUPSDriver New Member

Breast of luck to Ben & Jerry!!!
  4. drewed

drewed Shankman

First its gross
    Second the logistics of it would be insurmountable,B&Js puts out MILLIONS of gallons of icecream each year there just arent enough women willing to get pumped
  5. over9five

But More, think about all those cows you'd be saving from the humiliation of being milked every day!!!
  6. over9five

I don't know, Drewed. I see a whole new industry. A whole new way for unwed mothers to make money. Stay at home moms would be able to help financially support their families.

I see new reverse milkmen. They come to your door to pick up milk! Or perhaps UPS could provide pick-up service! Think of all the sales leads!!!
  7. over9five

I guess someone would have to go there!

Speaking of which, eating Ben and Jerrys always brings back good [-]mammories[/-] errr memories for me.
  8. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Ben and Jerry's has (politely) declined to participate. This has been on our local news for the past 2 days. I think there was a 5-1 ratio of people who were against the idea who agreed to be interviewed.
  9. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Anyone ever heard of getting AIDS through ingesting human milk?
    Leave it to the French!
  10. drewed

drewed Shankman

im sure it would be pasturized hoax....not trying to defend it...just saying lol
  11. Channahon

Channahon New Member

These people have too much time on their hands and really wacked, in my opinion. Maybe they spend too much time with Pamela Anderson. Probably where they got the idea....

Straight from the PETA website
  12. evilleace

evilleace Member

I am all for treating animal right but not using milk? Come on