Ice cream

brownedout

Favorite brand, and flavor from container/tub: Turkey Hill - Fudge Ripple

Favorite Treat: Klondike Oreo cookies and cream sandwich

moreluck

golden ticket member
Breyers,Dreyers, no sugar added, vanilla ice cream......only 4g sugar per 1/2 cup. You can have some, but not half barrels full.
Diabetics do it right!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
With fresh strawberries so abundant, I like them squished up with Splenda and over the no sugar added ice cream. I call the whole mess....fruit!

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I don't know about brands, and ice cream usually makes me sick to my stomach, but my favorite one in taste is an ice cream sandwich.

bigbrownhen

Moreluck, I have done the same. Love splenda and strawberries. Have you tried making apple pie with Splenda. Use a little extra butter, the splenda absorbs it, but it is really good.

klein

Für Meno :)
I started selling ice cream sandwiches and Drumsticks for $2.00 each at my hotdog stand, and sofar sales are almost zero ! :(

moreluck

golden ticket member
Moreluck, I have done the same. Love splenda and strawberries. Have you tried making apple pie with Splenda. Use a little extra butter, the splenda absorbs it, but it is really good.
Made an easy peach cobbler tonight with Splenda and with the refrigerated crescent rolls...

Easy Peach Cobbler

4 large peaches(peeled)
1 (8 oz. can) crescent rolls
1 cup sugar (I use Splenda)
1/2 cup butter (original calls for 1 cup, too much, I thought)
1 cup water
cinnamon

Directions:
1. Quarter the peaches. In each crescent roll, roll up a quarter of a peach.Place in 8x11 glass baking dish sprayed with Pam.
2. Bring water, sugar and butter to a boil. Slice the extra peach quarters and scatter them around
Pour liquid over rolls and sprinkle with a little cinnamon (I like a lot)
3. Bake a 350 for 30-35 mins.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Homemade cherry ice cream. For something different, make some homemade vanilla and smash up some Butterfinger candy bars to mix in. As far as store bought, I like Mayfield, which is based out of Athens, TN.