I'd like to get some of the stories from UPS ers.

Hi, all my UPS brothers and sisters. I am an 18 yr UPSer wanting to try to do something to raise money for cancer research. All of us out there know at least 1 of there loved ones that has that has been effected by this. I want to try to put together a Coffee Table book of the stories that we all have experienced in our lives in the big brown truck. If you would be willing to donate a funny or strange story that has happened to you, I think we could try to make a difference im the fight against cancer. I think people would really be entertained from it. What do you all think?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think it is a great idea. A few bcers have been in this position, and most of us have a loved one, or know one. I dont know how funny it could be, but it could be educational and inspirational.

satellitedriver

What we did around here was called pink mustache to fight breast cancer.
Basically, all the cowboy's joined together and promised to dye their mustache's pink if each one could raise $1,000.00 in donations.
It raised a lot of money and was fun.
Nothing like poking fun at one's self and doing it for a great cause.

Mustaches aren`t the only patch of hair that can be dyed pink as a fundraiser.

I believe I have some spare change around here somewhere.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

May I suggest you set up an e-mail address solely for this purpose?

BTW, if you travel about 20 minutes south on 122, you will be in my hometown (Millville). I use the Auburn exit when I am on the Mass Pike.