ID Not Working

Lol

I just got my ID and when I enter the 7 digit ID then last four digits as the password into the computer to clock in/out, it gives me an error.

Talked to HR on Friday about it and they said that they'll be contacting someone about the issue on Monday. but will talk to sup also.
In the spectrum of important that's a a big who cares. If you are going to join this forum for this I can't wait to see the rest of your questions. Keep posting I need as many laughs as possible somedays. Thanks in advance.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
In the spectrum of important that's a a big who cares. If you are going to join this forum for this I can't wait to see the rest of your questions. Keep posting I need as many laughs as possible somedays. Thanks in advance.
How do I become a driver? What number do I use to call in sick? Do I get a retro check? :blahblah:

FilingBluesFL

I have an ID I got um.... maybe 6-7 years ago.... it's never been updated, and never been taken out of my wallet for any reason what so ever.

Even when I went to the airport, the security checkpoint just took my drivers license...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have an ID I got um.... maybe 6-7 years ago.... it's never been updated, and never been taken out of my wallet for any reason what so ever.

Even when I went to the airport, the security checkpoint just took my drivers license...
I lost my first ID about a month after I was hired....I didn't get a new one for about 5 years...lol

Lol

just don't reply to any of them

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
just don't reply to any of them
images-219.jpeg