Idea for a new thread....

upserr1

This is my old trip :(

IMG_4104.jpg

what are going to do after lunch

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was all set to take a picture of my load this morning but I didn't as it would have proved Dragon's point. I could have easily danced up and down the middle of the PC. Very light day.

Scratch, we are instructed not to deliver damaged packages and to sheet them as Future.

2Slow

Look at the road?

Ok, really... We don't touch the computer thing while moving. It doesn't work when the vehicle is in motion. The paper is for reading at lunch, or while waiting. The rest of it, you learn where stuff is so that you can get what you need out of the bag and operate the radios without looking at them.

rod

Retired 22 years
Look at the road?

Ok, really... We don't touch the computer thing while moving. It doesn't work when the vehicle is in motion. The paper is for reading at lunch, or while waiting. The rest of it, you learn where stuff is so that you can get what you need out of the bag and operate the radios without looking at them.

So you know where the Twinkies are without rumaging around?

Cementups

Box Monkey
This is my new route that I started last month. Bigger car and HEAVIER stops. Here is my load this morning. My loader is a former driver whois only a few months away from retirement. The load quality is pretty decent but she does tend to have 1-3 daily WIWC's. She does make up for it by having 3-4 totes in my truck for me every day (RDL) ;)

RyansiPhone2182.jpg

And here is my neighbor's, by the same loader.

RyansiPhone2184.jpg

2Slow

So you know where the Twinkies are without rumaging around?

That's funny, I don't care who you are!

I actually rarely eat while moving. It really takes both hands to drive those things. You'd be amazed how many times a day you shift that beast, even on the interstate.
I can find the no-doze and the 5 hour energies without looking...

And I don't really like twinkies, I prefer ice cream. :happy-very:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I don't ever see my preload guy. I think they replaced him with a wood chipper and just blow it in the truck.

In my building, they use a forklift to stand the package car up on its nose, and then the preloader just fills it up with a shovel.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
It would certainly be a shame if all the time the O.C. supe from planet "what happened out there yesterday", invested in personally loading this perfect grid, were to be wasted when the rear duals bounced off a curb or nice deep pothole......twice.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
This is my new route that I started last month. Bigger car and HEAVIER stops. Here is my load this morning. My loader is a former driver whois only a few months away from retirement. The load quality is pretty decent but she does tend to have 1-3 daily WIWC's. She does make up for it by having 3-4 totes in my truck for me every day (RDL) ;)

RyansiPhone2182.jpg

And here is my neighbor's, by the same loader.

RyansiPhone2184.jpg

Both beautiful loads. Sadly, they prove Dragon's point of being able to walk through the load.

just_a_number

There were 5 pictures posted of pc's that you could not walk thru 1 you could walk thru. In anybody's center thats around 10%, WOW the pc's are so full everyday...put another route in now!

Give it a break, go on you tube, same pc's, same area's, same crappy loads, 2-5 year old pictures on you tube so what was the problem then?
the problem is managers such as u(my opinion on reading ur crap)that live in a paper and computer world with no sense of reality

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Note the virtually empty shelf up at the front of the pup trailer. There are 5 stops and about 150 pieces all jumbled together in a random heap on the floor. Its mostly machine parts and fasters for an industrial park, so there is probably close to two tons of pig iron in there. Obviously we cant afford to pay an $11-per-hour preloader to spend an extra 5 minutes loading the packages on the shelf, it makes more sense to pay me $45 an hour on OT to destroy my back trying to dig this crap up off the floor. This has been an ongoing problem; I even mentioned to a "safety committee" member that I was having to bend outside of my power zone and do a lot of end-range motion because of the poor load quality. I asked him if there was anything he could do about it, and he handed me a bannana and a sticky note with the 10 pt commentary on it. I feel safer already.
bad load3.jpg