Ideal Degrees for Management

Hey all,

Recently, I planned on going into being a PT Sup for the tuition assistance. I have my bachelors degree in Cultural Anthropology and a minor in Economics (which essentially means what I studied was labor history).

Looking for Masters programs, I wanted to ask what kinds of degrees are UPS management usually looking for?

Would it be wise to continue my track and study sociology (possibly for a human resources application)?

Any advice or information would be much appreciated.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hey all,

Recently, I planned on going into being a PT Sup for the tuition assistance. I have my bachelors degree in Cultural Anthropology and a minor in Economics (which essentially means what I studied was labor history).

Looking for Masters programs, I wanted to ask what kinds of degrees are UPS management usually looking for?

Would it be wise to continue my track and study sociology (possibly for a human resources application)?

Any advice or information would be much appreciated.
Business and management or any technical field.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Who cares

Even rectal thermometers have degrees don't be a jerk pull your head out do your rear and jump in a truck and learn something you dink

This wine is heavy

I decided not to go management.

Hopefully, after I put in some time, I'll have a place in the union leadership and will be able to actually use my current degree for good.

Last edited: