Ideas for new diads ?

oldngray

nowhere special
I have yet to find an app out there exclusive to Android that I wanted. I don't need all the personalization crap and tweaks they have on Android. Give me a phone that works well and has some nice features, and I'm sold. Theres too much fragmentation and bloatware on Android for me.

I agree about Android. 90% of the apps are bloat or malware. Android can be buggy at times too. Different mindsets. Apple people just turn on their phones and use them. Android is more for geeks who like to tinker with settings.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Better misload card. It needs the 4 digit input as on the pas label.

Also, put in a learn button, so sEDD order can be moved. For example, a house driveway is on another street.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
imbedding of diad into the driver body when completing driver training, your index finger being the scanner and all optics goes straight to your retina

Yeah some really good ideas, Others i read just don't have inventive minds. To solve the battery life you would just drop the device in a continuous charger mount in P.C & for strength carbon fiber would work housed in a composite base. Bigger is not necessarily better well unless. Never mind !!

onewithedd

Not to change the subject but why can't the wire the 4-way flashers to come on automatically when you put the car in park with an override switch to shut them off.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I agree about Android. 90% of the apps are bloat or malware. Android can be buggy at times too. Different mindsets. Apple people just turn on their phones and use them. Android is more for wannabe geeks who like to try to tinker with settings.

fixed it for you