Ideas for new diads ?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Misloads automatically added to your EDD. Mapquest app. The ability to directly text another driver. When sending a message, the ability to request a response.

PT Car Washer

Not to change the subject but why can't the wire the 4-way flashers to come on automatically when you put the car in park with an override switch to shut them off.
I don't have a problem remembering to put on the four ways. My problem is remembering to turn them off. I am that guy driving down the road for 2 blocks with all the flashers on.

S

selfcancelsignal

That's totally unnecessary, plus more things to break, just push the button.
What's unnecessary is the GD squeeling flashers a few of the old 700's in our center have. Luckily the 1 I have now, they're medium loud so I usually don't drive off with them on. Haha. Still prefer the ones that "thunk" in some of our 700's & 1000's.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Cementups-
Is there actual language referring to getting hurt on an ATV? How about skiing, scuba diving, skydiving, bicycling, rowing.......
I guess I didn't know there were restrictions on what we can do at home.

Are you in CS?

I'm Central PA and yes there is language in ours against it. She I didn't know that ahead of time. Even the doctor said if he had known he would have just marked my papers that I had fallen.

And yes, Teamsters are DENYING both my claims for STD and payment of my medical bills. They want me to go after his home owners insurance but it happened on vacant land on which he owns and does NOT have insurance on.

Whats the use of paying all this money in and then when you need it for yourself, you're not allowed to have it?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

trickpony1

Cementups-

Check this out. The worst they can do is say "no".
If the office is anywhere near your home, I would visit and have a "sit down" with them. Good luck.

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Hey everyone, If you could design & build our next version of Diads What would you add or remove? My thoughts would be to design it around the iPhone would be a good starting point. Built completely buttonless & no larger or heavier then a iPhone 6+. Just carry it around all day in your pocket no need for a holster, Unless your packing Lol !! Anyway I would hire Apple engineers to manufacture it & have the testers throw it to the ground as hard as they can & if it doesn't disintegrate then it passes our drop test. The screen would double for gps maps with automatic pin drops to view your next stops. & yes it would be hands free driving because it would be fixated on a dash stand, This would help the swing drivers. I would also eliminate ever scanning pkg's again because the shipping labels will have chips that confirm when the pkg. is at its destination with gps. technology. All we would need to do is confirm the count & retrieve a sig. for business stops & leave. D.R would be even more efficient once you arrive to a stop you would just press the "Confirm" button & thats it no scanning anymore, You would still have options for not in, other locations, Etc. The technology would be similar to Apple's new payment system "applePay" that uses chip technology to transfer payment from the "Reader" at the store to the phone to process payment. What ideas wood you come up with?

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Hey everyone, If you could design & build our next version of Diads What would you add or remove? My thoughts would be to design it around the iPhone would be a good starting point. Built completely buttonless & no larger or heavier then a iPhone 6+. Just carry it around all day in your pocket no need for a holster, Unless your packing Lol !! Anyway I would hire Apple engineers to manufacture it & have the testers throw it to the ground as hard as they can & if it doesn't disintegrate then it passes our drop test. The screen would double for gps maps with automatic pin drops to view your next stops. & yes it would be hands free driving because it would be fixated on a dash stand, This would help the swing drivers. I would also eliminate ever scanning pkg's again because the shipping labels will have chips that confirm when the pkg. is at its destination with gps. technology. All we would need to do is confirm the count & retrieve a sig. for business stops & leave. D.R would be even more efficient once you arrive to a stop you would just press the "Confirm" button & thats it no scanning anymore, You would still have options for not in, other locations, Etc. The technology would be similar to Apple's new payment system "applePay" that uses chip technology to transfer payment from the "Reader" at the store to the phone to process payment. What ideas wood you come up with?
If Atlanta would actually listen to any driver's opinion on anything, I would have a
Lot of suggestions, and not just about a redesigned Diad.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
A clipboard and a pen.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Give in an iPod

Have you seen what Cabela's uses? It is similar to an ipod but has the scanner, a card reader, armorized external case and internet / wifi capabilites as well as two way radio capabilities. Pretty nice if you ask me.
5461442224abe.image.jpg