If 89 votes no again, pay attention!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Homes are very expensive in so cal. A "typical" median priced home in so cal is around 300K now with good homes ranging in the half a million dollar range.

Depending how far out of los angeles you want live, the suburbs are really expensive.

A typical package car driver from so cal could live like a king in the midwest on our salary, but not in LA.

TOS.
Midwestern guy here.
From now on you can refer to me as King James.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The more I think about them, the bigger it gets! Does that count?
it counts..lol...hope you stocked up on Lemon Pledge.

Trying natural breast enhancement through hypnosis is a completely safe, often free, method of enhancing your breast size.
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Your-Thoughts-Affect-Your-Breast-Size&id=7244326
Hypnosis...is there anything it can't do? I can get bigger breasts and quit smoking at the same time...lol.

rpoz11

Sick of what? Not having a contract. Customers asking when this thing will be over. We all look like a bunch of big babies to the outside world. We make more than the average person and that the only thing most people care to hear about..."You make how much money and still complaining?" Is the kind of stuff I'm sick of

Because ...Mancini,
Because it matters!
Local 804 members should be your most recent reason as to why you aren't getting it.
It's because of the working conditions between Management and Labor.
It because of the treatment that our Union members receive for all of the hard work we do.

10 point

Because ...Mancini,
Because it matters!
Local 804 members should be your most recent reason as to why you aren't getting it.
It's because of the working conditions between Management and Labor.
It because of the treatment that our Union members receive for all of the hard work we do.
You can't fix stupid.

rpoz11

The only thing I pushed is to get people to vote. However they vote is their business. I can't/won't say Zuckerman for GP because I don't agree with the politics. Too many people want to be in charge for their own personal gain and it is tearing our union apart. We should be concentrating on getting rid of the politicians that are passing anti union laws and taking away our rights as workers. That would make the job of whoever is GP a whole lot easier. For example organize FED EX and getting them out of the Railway Labor Act and putting them in NLRA. If you recall our politicians didn't support us on that issue. Then we have the so called right to work issue and so may other problems that are against union's.

Stonefish, your statement above about :
'too many people want to be in charge for THEIR own personal gain and it's tearing OUR Union apart'....
Well stated!!!
I can't tell you how many times I've seen this action occur over time.
As slates run, every one should consider this message.
I push hard to exercise this mentality upon my co-workers.
Just getting this thru their head is difficult enough.
But it can offer breakthroughs at times.

RealPerson

Stonefish, your statement above about :
'too many people want to be in charge for THEIR own personal gain and it's tearing OUR Union apart'....
Well stated!!!
I can't tell you how many times I've seen this action occur over time.
As slates run, every one should consider this message.
I push hard to exercise this mentality upon my co-workers.
Just getting this thru their head is difficult enough.
But it can offer breakthroughs at times.
Same can be said about the Company and IBT ...... Own Personal gains....