If 89 votes no again, pay attention!

brown_trousers

Unless there is something I am missing I dont believe the I.B.T. can just impose this contract on anyone unless their supplement passes. The constitution seems to be quite clear on this issue. The only way for the I.B.T. to impose this contract on 89 is if the yes for strike authorization vote is less than two thirds of the people who voted.

Sent using BrownCafe App

The IBT will do whatever "they" think is in their best interests. I wouldnt be surprised if we get another one of those info mailers soon about these locals. giving us a bunch of misleading information and omissions of most of the truth

Jungle boy dee

Why would either of them get involved in the actions of 804? And if it were possible for them to do anything, what did YOU do to get involved to save these drivers?

Its easy to talk smack when you dont know how things work.

Lets keep the 804 issue into perspective. The IBT intervened and sat there taking two blacks eyes but restoring the drivers. Time served for the drivers and restitution for the company.

Here is halls photo leaving the negotiations with UPS...
KeithKirk--_th8t.jpg

TOS.
Yea but show so support by coming in front of building or something. Oh well
Why would either of them get involved in the actions of 804? And if it were possible for them to do anything, what did YOU do to get involved to save these drivers?

Lets keep the 804 issue into perspective. The IBT intervened and sat there taking two blacks eyes but restoring the drivers. Time served for the drivers and restitution for the company.

KeithKirk--_th8t.jpg

TOS.

KeithKirk--_th8t.jpg

TOS.

Jungle boy dee

KeithKirk--_th8t.jpg

TOS.
Didn't even to come to maspeth building to show support for 250 canned drivers.Maybe she can run for president at bocca vista at Seinfeld parents condo.....cause she aint getting nyc vote

Vette51

I dont see how they can impose a contract on us and i dont see how any local can call a strike without the IBT giving the ok...I do know many high seniority UPS'ers who would have voted yes had they threw the bonus back on there.Taking the bonus away is why they voted no..Just telling it how it is.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Didn't even to come to maspeth building to show support for 250 canned drivers.Maybe she can run for president at bocca vista at Seinfeld parents condo.....cause she aint getting nyc vote

I didnt show up either, neither did the over 300K employees of UPS. Are they now excluded from running for office?

TOS.