If 89 votes no again, pay attention!

[quote="Mr. Bojangles, post: 1305920, member: 52022"Yea but I thought there were some real problems. How better to send a message that with below a thirty percent turn out. Seventy percent of the members don't even care. They didn't vote. That's a joke.[/quote]
I agree, dont know why people dont vote. You cant make It any easier to vote! Just think how small the turnout would be, if you actually had to vote at the union hall!

mancini

hopefully they can just force these remaining locals to suck it up and deal with it. Sure sounds like 70% of their local doesn't even care...Why should the rest of us?.....3000 people holding up the tens of thousands of otheres is beyond stupid.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
that’s exactly my point ...lITS not just about your local the rest of us are sick of this.
Sick of what? Not supporting your union brothers and sisters? Just because you disagree, doesn't mean they not fighting for valid reasons....they deserve our support! Your retro check will still be there in a year....

oldngray

nowhere special
This vote also counted as a strike authorization. It doesn't mean a strike, just authorizes the union to strike if they decide to.

mancini

Sick of what? Not having a contract. Customers asking when this thing will be over. We all look like a bunch of big babies to the outside world. We make more than the average person and that the only thing most people care to hear about..."You make how much money and still complaining?" Is the kind of stuff I'm sick of