If 89 votes no again, pay attention!

Stonefish

Stonefish I agree politicians that continue to support right to work need to be ousted and FedEx needs to be organized. All the said issues have taken place under our current union administration and our leaders have failed to squash Right to Work and failed to organize Fed Ex. It is time for a change the current administration can't get it done so I say give someone else a chance. I think at this point I would vote for anyone other than our current administration. This contract situation is just one more failure to add to the long list. I want a Union that backs all of it's members not just the ones that support the general president. That is why Fred Z will get my vote and many others!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Are you trying to say that the 24 RTW states were put in place and FedEx was put in the railway labor act under this administration? Did the Taft-Hartley Act start under this administration? Did FedEx start their business under this administration? Are you saying the union didn't back the members in 804?
There is no way Fred is going to beat Ken.

Stonefish

Arrested for buying drugs from the Browns??
Have you seen the Browns record in the last 30 years they're not buying, selling or taking any drugs. I did see the idiots now have the highest paid center in the NFL. Haha that will fix their season. Almost as much of a chance as the Jets

10 point

[quote="Stonefish, post: 1306970, member: 50401 I did see the idiots now have the highest paid center in the NFL. Haha that will fix their season.[/quote]

You gotta start somewhere.

ncupser82

Wrong answer ! Its not all for you and screw the rest of us!
Uh in a democracy, yes it is! I'm so tired of the guilt trip, feel bad for them because they're whining about this and that! This mentality you have is the same :censored2: that got the UAW in their mess, where are their members now? Sitting at home wishing they weren't one of the many reasons GM and Chrysler tanked...part of negotiating is also conceding things...in the words of the great Mick Jagger "You can't always get what you want, but if you trey sometimes you get what you need!" And since when is it about JUST the locals that are holding out? How about the locals that want to move on? No one, but maybe a handful of PTers, care about the raise (my $30/hr suits me fine), but you can't say that the contract we are under is ACTUALLY worth staying under?!? So what, you might have to start paying a healthcare premium, welcome to America buddy...they're all doing it now! All I keep seeing is how we should all support the holdout and there is zero justification for why! If so many didn't care for the national masters, why was it passed? But once again I'm sure you'll get on your soap box and start ranting and raving about how horrible this new contract is, and how we should all go on strike, and how anyone who doesn't support a strike or believe this holdout is worth a damn isn't really a Teamster...yeah yeah yeah same song and dance!

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
a5a0cabf2f9fc42e0fbe8bcc3b1f5871.jpg

Irishman Collins

Are you trying to say that the 24 RTW states were put in place and FedEx was put in the railway labor act under this administration? Did the Taft-Hartley Act start under this administration? Did FedEx start their business under this administration? Are you saying the union didn't back the members in 804?
There is no way Fred is going to beat Ken.
Stonfish I am saying that these issues have been at the forefront during the current administration and they have failed on both accounts. Obviously all the money members are giving to Drive is not working. Our current administration is obviously blind to how to get things done with politicians and their members. It's time for a change and you certainly aren't giving credit to this administration for 804? Isn't it the truth that if our leaders were strong at panels ,arbitrations and writing good strong contract language this whole thing would have never happened?

Sent using BrownCafe App

1. You've been around a long time. Did they use brown camels to deliver with back then?
I can only imagine how they pulled doubles.
I've been around long enough to have learned respect and loyalty. I love Judas because he did what had to happen. Someone was going to to it but
I would have been at the front of the line to take him out. I'm just a man not a deity. I'm full of transgressions and if I have to commit a few for the ones I'm loyal to I will. You're up

Uh in a democracy, yes it is! I'm so tired of the guilt trip, feel bad for them because they're whining about this and that! This mentality you have is the same :censored2: that got the UAW in their mess, where are their members now? Sitting at home wishing they weren't one of the many reasons GM and Chrysler tanked...part of negotiating is also conceding things...in the words of the great Mick Jagger "You can't always get what you want, but if you trey sometimes you get what you need!" And since when is it about JUST the locals that are holding out? How about the locals that want to move on? No one, but maybe a handful of PTers, care about the raise (my $30/hr suits me fine), but you can't say that the contract we are under is ACTUALLY worth staying under?!? So what, you might have to start paying a healthcare premium, welcome to America buddy...they're all doing it now! All I keep seeing is how we should all support the holdout and there is zero justification for why! If so many didn't care for the national masters, why was it passed? But once again I'm sure you'll get on your soap box and start ranting and raving about how horrible this new contract is, and how we should all go on strike, and how anyone who doesn't support a strike or believe this holdout is worth a damn isn't really a Teamster...yeah yeah yeah same song and dance!

Sent using BrownCafe App
You have no clue why the holdouts,are holding out! but thankyou,for your opinion.