If a Center Manager is reassigned as a Preload Supe is the pay different?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Last week our center manager was reassigned to another Hub as a preload supervisor. My co workers and i are arguing over the pay and MIP he will be recieving . My stance is the manager position pays a certain salary,and if the individual is not in that position he will not be paid that salary and get the double MIP.
Am i right or wrong?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had a former center manager moved over to run our Preload now. He hasn't been able to do either job well. We finally got two good CMs in my building now, they both started as drivers in my Center.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I had a center manager moved over and runs our Preload now. He hasn't been able to do either job well. We finally got two good CMs in my building now, they both started as drivers in my Center.

if his initials are DW he used to be our center manager as well ,from 2003-2006. He ran our center into the ground,the worst center manager i ever had. My son works on the Preload in your building and i told him how to handle him =)

U

uber

in this thread before Upstate chimes in with, its none of your business what he makes....

BrownArmy

I would like my center manager to be demoted to preload sup, and the preload sup promoted to center manager.

I think the preload sup would do a better job as center manager, although he would still be a ****.

It's just a matter of time...

I would like my center manager to be demoted to preload sup, and the preload sup promoted to center manager.

I think the preload sup would do a better job as center manager, although he would still be a ****.

It's just a matter of time...
They all cut their own throat sooner or later.

menotyou

bella amicizia
My old center manager was demoted from center manager here to on-car in Syr. One year later, he was transferred back to my center as on-car.(must have been a joke somewhere to someone cuz new center manager and he hated each other, very funny situation for a while). What added fuel to their initial fire was the fact the on-car still made more money than new center manager. Man, my center rocks! I don't know anything about MIP, but we were #1 in the district for years, until the demotion. New center manager has never seen anything other than our numbers drop like a rock. Last week, I was told Preload was the worst in the district. And that's with up to 4 sups/managers working at most times.