if Brown ruined Xmas, was this the Valentine's day massacre??

Marne Vet

if we. (UPS) "so called, ruined Xmas" What do our customers, think about us on Valentine's day?? The entire east coast from, Georgia to New England..got blasted with snow and ice. How do you think the public, is going to trust us the rest of the year? UPS can not control the weather! But we didnt need another black eye.....this soon ,after peak! What do you think??

Hold on, FedEx is at the door with a big box of "I really don't care what the public thinks". "We", didn't screw-up Christmas or Valentines Day. We're just pawns in brown uniforms doing what the clowns in ties tell us to. Don't worry about Mrs Smith down the street not getting her chocolate for Valentine's Day. They'll get there sooner or later, and guess what? She might be mad that she couldn't ride the chocolate boner on the 14th, and bitch and moan on the UPS Facebook page, but next week when she sees a ring on sale on Amazon she'll be ordering through our company again, and so goes the crappy cycle of a life within the delivery world. I have more important stuff to worry about, like if I have enough toilet paper upstairs for my next big movement.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
all I know is that I didn't get nothing for valentines day from my ol man so I signed up here to get some needed attention.

ive worked for ups for about 7 years part time and 10 years in feeder and I am a beech. a good lookin one too!!!!!!!!!!!

now give me some attention. I wanna make my ol man jealous. hes got his fat ass in front of the telly drinkin a beer and ignoring my advances.
Looks like she got busy after this post.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Friday Routes were cut in my Center(despite near peak level volume) Cover Drivers were made to work Preload and could only drive a few hours. As a result we had hundreds of missed packages due to the fact we can only work 14 hours. I heard some saturday drivers worked 12 hours trying to clean it up

brostalss

I'm sure UPS will be blamed for trying to deliver their Pro Flowers order to the local High School even though all schools in my area were closed on Feb. 14th.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What a fool. Takes what, 5mins, and he could be back watching TV with a smile on his face.:bigsmile2:
I would like to know what an advancement is? Women tend to be much more subtle. For my wife its time for bed could mean sex or its actually time for bed or lets go watch tv in the bedroom.

An advancement for me is my ass naked standing at attention saying hey you want to &$#*. No subtlety here.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
It's wrong for them to expect drivers to deliver damaged packages. And sometimes i'ts dangerous.....I've seen loaders loading mangled, open overweights. Drivers get hurt sometimes, but I'd hate for it to be my fault that they got hurt because I was too lazy to tape a box.
Sorry, my sup is on my ass *itching about PPH, Lawrence, Indiana, and Kansas City are backing up, and it's 15 minutes past the latest I was told I'd be going home. I don't have 5 minutes to devote to every piece of :censored2: that the belt ruined. Load 'em on top if they're light so they don't :censored2: up your wall and move on.

90% of the Mangled packages I see are 60 pound shipments of heavy hardware (large bolts, fender washers, etc.) that got shipped in flimsy cardboard to begin with. I've had a package literally tear itself to pieces in my hands and leave me holding the two ends.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sorry, my sup is on my ass *itching about PPH, Lawrence, Indiana, and Kansas City are backing up, and it's 15 minutes past the latest I was told I'd be going home. I don't have 5 minutes to devote to every piece of :censored2: that the belt ruined. Load 'em on top if they're light so they don't :censored2: up your wall and move on.

90% of the Mangled packages I see are 60 pound shipments of heavy hardware (large bolts, fender washers, etc.) that got shipped in flimsy cardboard to begin with. I've had a package literally tear itself to pieces in my hands and leave me holding the two ends.
Who really cares about PPH? Sups have been squawking for years every time peak is over about PPH....never been written up for it. Are you talking about loading trailers or PC's? I can't speak for trailers but there no reason for loading an open or damaged package in a PC, other than sheer laziness.