If DIAD VI follows the pattern...

Anthonysg0113

You could probably spin us yarns about unloading drop frame pups, too.

Roller gaps and panels falling on your head.

Or sorting a trailer and a runout/missort belt at the same time before PAS.

Or, ring scanning 2000 pkgs and loading them into the box line. Before PAS.

Did you ever get a splinter from the wooden bulkhead?
I got a splinter from the drop-frame floor doors!! Went all the way up under my nail...Oh what a feeling!!!

undies

The camera on the Diad V will be enabled. And possibly the fabled "microphone", wherever that may be...?

They will hear me talking mad crap about my load, loaders, on road, center manager, division manager, UPS CEO, politics, customers, my wife and at least one fart her hour. Bring it on, I talk to myself while driving.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
They will hear me talking mad crap about my load, loaders, on road, center manager, division manager, UPS CEO, politics, customers, my wife and at least one fart her hour. Bring it on, I talk to myself while driving.
And will hire somebody to listen to you. We need to think up some quirky acronym for it.

This is what they use at an access point.
IMG_20160105_180239.jpg

timster24

My guess is the size will be close to what it is now, maybe thinner, but think they will keep them about the same size so they are less likely to get lost and still stay durable

brostalss

DIAD VI is years away. My brother was working for a company in Seattle developing the new software and boards. UPS needs to iron out some legal stuff with Microsoft in order to run Windows 10 on our new boards. New boards will be much smaller. Smartphone size.

WayBill

DIAD VI is years away. My brother was working for a company in Seattle developing the new software and boards. UPS needs to iron out some legal stuff with Microsoft in order to run Windows 10 on our new boards. New boards will be much smaller. Smartphone size.
It better be voice activated for DR's. Oh wait, that's even more stops!

Anthonysg0113

Wonder how long till they abuse it. The store will end up looking like a storage unit. Stuffed with boxes
It already does! I deliver to one of the ups stores here. It sucks cause whenever other drivers go to an apt complex, they go nuts knowing it will be one attempt then the undelivered pkgs get stuffed in my car. Fun times especially during peak.