If he is not a driver, then why?

laffter

I still didn't read it. But I watched the video!

If he was driving a white SUV, how the hell would he be on the clock? These reporters need to get their :censored2: straight.

EDIT: Oh, I guess he could have been a sup delivering misloads! Perfect time to rape little girls.

oldngray

nowhere special
I still didn't read it. But I watched the video!

If he was driving a white SUV, how the hell would he be on the clock? These reporters need to get their :censored2: straight.

EDIT: Oh, I guess he could have been a sup delivering misloads! Perfect time to rape little girls.

White SUV's are evil. Don't you ever watch the news?

browntroll

looks to clean cut must be a pt sup. i doubt he would have the time to do this as
a ups driver. i wonder what the ppl at his hub are saying/doing? im assuming ups would fire him
for this and if pt union cant/wont do anything about it.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Wow..so based on what he drove and his arrest photo you assumed he was PT - Sup..

Its July 4th weekend go do something other than UPS stuff..and yes that includes me!

FilingBluesFL

When you live in Florida, and you hear about the child internet sex sting things, the two kinds of people you ALWAYS hear about...

Teachers, and

DISNEY EMPLOYEE'S.

Doesn't matter if they clean the toilet, or sweet the streets. They always make sure to emphasize it lol