If I fill out the withdrawal card, could I come back during winter and summer break?

noside_guy1

Currently at FedEx with no complaints so far. I want to back to school within the next couple years and pursue my bachelor's. Only the major I want has schools far away which means commuting would to work than my dorm would be impossible.

If I switched to UPS and stayed for at least year before I went back to school and built seniority, could I fill out a withdrawal card and come back mid December till January and the same with summer.

I used to work in a supermarket which had a union and some college students were able to do this (of course they were the manager's favorites who kissed a lot of :censored2: to the right people and started in high school when that union was stronger for part-timers).

Currently at FedEx with no complaints so far. I want to back to school within the next couple years and pursue my bachelor's. Only the major I want has schools far away which means commuting would to work than my dorm would be impossible.

If I switched to UPS and stayed for at least year before I went back to school and built seniority, could I fill out a withdrawal card and come back mid December till January and the same with summer.

I used to work in a supermarket which had a union and some college students were able to do this (of course they were the manager's favorites who kissed a lot of :censored2: to the right people and started in high school when that union was stronger for part-timers).
What's your major? It's not English is it?

upschuck

All a withdrawal card does is that you stop acruing dues, and still credited for init fees paid. It has nothing to do about being rehired. You can fill out a card anytime you have paid dues.