If i got paid 2 paychecks yesterday, when do i go on vacation?

brob5111

I received 2 paychecks yesterday, does that mean i work next week and have my vacation the week after or am i on vacation next week? Please thank you for the help.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I received 2 paychecks yesterday, does that mean i work next week and have my vacation the week after or am i on vacation next week? Please thank you for the help.
image.png

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Used to get your vacation pay the last Friday before vacation but too many times payroll would mess up and not issue the check. They switched it several years ago.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I hate getting my vacation check early! I wish it was direct deposited the week AFTER your vacation. I end up spending it too fast lol. Is there a way to switch up when they pay you?

By The Book

I hate getting my vacation check early! I wish it was direct deposited the week AFTER your vacation. I end up spending it too fast lol. Is there a way to switch up when they pay you?
Yes, when you see multiple checks in your name on the day you pick up your check only take one, and when you return from vacation take one.

Cementups

Box Monkey

I agree. I can budget it but I end up overpaying my bills ahead of time because of it. Just screws me up mentally, even though it's been like this for about 15 years.