If I ran UPS

trouble maker

+2 If the old timers here can remember back, the harrasment about the#s' was always there. It was never to the point where it is now. Believe it or not, there also was a small amount of respect for us and the job that we did. We don't get anything anymore, no safety awards, yrs of service, they can't even give us a ******* turkey. Did you ever wonder why service went the way side? There too worried about wall st. Remember this, Logistics and service don't mix.

A

anonymous6

instead of warring against each other( partly the downfall of Germany in WWII ) i would FOCUS all of our attention on Fed Ex and all the other competition.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
+2 If the old timers here can remember back, the harrasment about the#s' was always there. It was never to the point where it is now. Believe it or not, there also was a small amount of respect for us and the job that we did. We don't get anything anymore, no safety awards, yrs of service, they can't even give us a ******* turkey. Did you ever wonder why service went the way side? There too worried about wall st. Remember this, Logistics and service don't mix.
I just want a safe work environment , a fair amount of work, and the paycheck to be right.

The feel-good comraderie stuff, turkeys, recognition, awards...that's for companies that don't always give the above three things I just mentioned

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
If I ran UPS, I would ream dispatch in the ***.

Create more routes, put more people to work. Avoid overtime as much as possible. Get people off the clock in 8 hours or less. And for god sakes, keep union and state regulations/ laws in order.

Paying a driver 50 cents a minute for overtime isnt a marketable business direction, in my opinion. Tighten up ship and fly right I'd say.

brownthis

I say thin the heard out a little... you know all the drunks,drugs, late to work 4 days a week, pull your pants down and expose yourself while on the clock, leave your package car on the side of the road and take off with your girlfriend, harass others, groping others.... what that doesn't happen at your hub....my bad we will just sweep it under the rug...everythings cool

kingOFchester

I say thin the heard out a little... you know all the drunks,drugs, late to work 4 days a week, pull your pants down and expose yourself while on the clock, leave your package car on the side of the road and take off with your girlfriend, harass others, groping others.... what that doesn't happen at your hub....my bad we will just sweep it under the rug...everythings cool

I think we got a live one here!

ymelord

If I ran UPS, you would all be working your azzes off, 12 hour days, higher sporh, more warning letters, less pay, less vacation time, more rides. 10 million dollar bonus, not for me I'm going for 20 millon, and I would deserve it, because I made the share holders happy, very happy.

2Slow

If I ran UPS, you would all be working your azzes off, 12 hour days, higher sporh, more warning letters, less pay, less vacation time, more rides. 10 million dollar bonus, not for me I'm going for 20 millon, and I would deserve it, because I made the share holders happy, very happy.

Excuse me sir, phone call from Atlanta on line one...