If Obama Thinks He Inherited A Mess For His First Term.....

Overpaid Union Thug

....then he will really freak out when he starts his second term IF reelected.

LOL! I heard that on the local talk radio station a little while back. Its so true though. I mean how long can he and the whacko left continue to blame others for things that were primarily the result of a liberal majority congress and their policies and reckless spending? And almost four years later, trillions more in debt, higher unemployment, and a weaker military due to liberal meddling we still hear the left blaming GW Bush!?!?!?!!!!! FOR EVERYTHING!! If a star explodes on the other side of the galaxy it must be Bush's fault. I mean.....​REALLY?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
While the US Government is in a dire financial situation, it is not as bad as 4 years ago.
Hopefully our country does not follow in the footsteps of the Weimer Republic after the Great Depression some 80 years ago.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Obama is not the idiot who decided to piss away billions of dollars waging a war against a country (Iraq) that never threatened or attacked us.

island1fox

Obama is not the idiot who decided to piss away billions of dollars waging a war against a country (Iraq) that never threatened or attacked us.

sober,

No --He is the idiot who has pissed away billions on his bundlers like the Solyndra people who had no idea thow to start and run a business.

Obama spent billions of dolllars on "shovel ready jobs" then told us there were no shovel ready jobs and now wants billions more for shovel ready jobs.

No. Bush and Obama are not the idiots ---WE ARE !!:happy-very: Obama and Joe are living the viva loca --anyone for date night in Manhattan or a hundred thousand dollar round of golf ???

over9five

Staff member
And never declared it. That was left to a certain misguided "W".

Who had the approval of Congress. Why can you liberal Democrats never take any of your own responsibility. It's all BIOB with you. I can look up every Democrat who voted to approve the war. I can tell you MORE Democrats voted for it than against it.

But it's still Bush's fault.
Give me a break.

bbsam

Staff member
Who had the approval of Congress. Why can you liberal Democrats never take any of your own responsibility. It's all BIOB with you. I can look up every Democrat who voted to approve the war. I can tell you MORE Democrats voted for it than against it.

But it's still Bush's fault.
Give me a break.
Wow. Thinking beyond the talking points is hard for you, isn't it? If Congress does not actually declare war, but aurhorizes force, they are giving themselves cover. Every president knows this and acts as he sees fit. Bush simply thought it would be simple. Greeted as liberators and all. If Bush is blamed, it is because he walked into it.

Overpaid Union Thug

Ummm....Iraq DID attack us. Almost daily in Iraq when they fired on our planes in the no-fly zone. Not that it matters now. This next term will be a mess and Obama, liberals that controlled Congress, and those that voted for them need only to look in the mirror to find who is responsible.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ummm....Iraq DID attack us. Almost daily in Iraq when they fired on our planes in the no-fly zone. Not that it matters now. This next term will be a mess and Obama, liberals that controlled Congress, and those that voted for them need only to look in the mirror to find who is responsible.

Right. While we were over there looking for WMD and the terrorist connections that were non-existent? Funny how the war against Saddam changed from a search for terrorists and chemical weapons to a fight "to free Iraq from tyranny". We could give a crap about the people, but they DO have some oil we'd like to control.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Right. While we were over there looking for WMD and the terrorist connections that were non-existent? Funny how the war against Saddam changed from a search for terrorists and chemical weapons to a fight "to free Iraq from tyranny". We could give a crap about the people, but they DO have some oil we'd like to control.

Both sides believed the intelligence about WMDs.
If we had started drilling, we could be almost not needing their stinkin' oil!! No, we ather, support their oil and sent them $$$.

bbsam

Staff member
Conceeding the election?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Are you saying every democrat rejected the WMD claim? Are you also saying that every republican accepted the WMD claim?

Nope. Only pointing out that sweeping generalities are wrong, and drilling is not the answer to our problems.

Intelligence is what is given. Because it is given does not make it fact. In the run up to Iraq there was conflicting intelligence and not all of it was 'intelligent'. Once again, you know this and are only being contrary.

I'm not crazy about any of the candidate for POTUS, but I am realistic. Some are harmful, some are not so much. I'll go for the not so much. If GWB was running against Romney, I'd hold my nose and vote for GWB.

Choices are what they are, but we only have one country and one planet.

The Muppet Show Singers - "Why Can't We Be Friends" - YouTube

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Iraq never fired at any of our aircraft that were enforcing the no-fly zone. All they did was lock onto them with anti-aircraft radar, which is a hostile act....but certainly not hostile enough to justify invading an entire nation and killing something like a quarter of a million of its people.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Iraq never fired at any of our aircraft that were enforcing the no-fly zone. All they did was lock onto them with anti-aircraft radar, which is a hostile act....but certainly not hostile enough to justify invading an entire nation and killing something like a quarter of a million of its people.

Carry your thoughts/beliefs to the rest of the world.

Can a radar lock be considered an Act Of War when it's on a foreign aircraft over a sovereign nation?

The thing that cracks me up is you all wanted GWB to have crazy powers and complain when the next guy uses them.