If one of us got struck by lightning....

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Hedley_Lamarr, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Hedley_Lamarr

Hedley_Lamarr New Member

Would it be our fault???
    I got chased by some chickens the other day in this apartment complex I deliver to. I wonder what the policy is on chicken peckkings...

2. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I have to ask--what kind of apartment complex allows farm animals?

3. Hedley_Lamarr

Hedley_Lamarr New Member

They don't "allow" them, but the Indians that live there don't seem to recognize these mere trifles...

4. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Comanche or Apache?

5. drewed

drewed Shankman

wed find something, your tat was visible you had a blue tooth on, you had a radio on your dash something!!!!!!!!!! lol

6. Hedley_Lamarr

Hedley_Lamarr New Member

NYUK-NYUK-NYUK...Neither...More the "cash and carry" type...

7. UpstateNYUPSer

You mean the 7-11 owning Indians? I thought chickens were sacred--or is that cows.

8. Hedley_Lamarr

Hedley_Lamarr New Member

I think that's cows. I haven't seen any walking around, nor have I been attacked by any thankfully..

9. looper804

looper804 Is it time to go home yet

Guess it would be the same as being bitten by a dog.But you have to ask yourself would you want to admit that you were bitten by a chicken? Your co-workers would be razzing you for the rest of your career and still talk about you years after you retire.I would either say nothing or claim it was a big dog.

10. Hedley_Lamarr

Hedley_Lamarr New Member

Well I guess I can agree with that. I guess we can also agree on the Eagles and Redskins SUCK....

11. looper804

LOL

12. IDoLessWorkThanMost

IDoLessWorkThanMost New Member

For entertainment value, bring a few 20 pound+ Maine Coon cats to the apartment on a Saturday. Nice cats. They'll keep the chickens busy. And your furry little lion friends can have fun.

[​IMG]

13. speeddemon

speeddemon Guest

It would be an avoidable accident. We shoudnt have been there.

14. Leftinbuilding

Leftinbuilding Active Member

You ain't been bit till you've been bitten by a goose. Seriously. They are very aggressive and mean. People keep them for rattlesnake protection. They will eat a snake and are almost immune from bites, because their down is too thick for fangs to penetrate. Noisy and dirty too. Hate em.

15. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

And there's nothing slicker than goose :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: all over the grass !!

16. outamyway

outamyway New Member

If you were struck by lightning, just hope you are unconscious for a while. Cause' the first thing your sup will ask you if you're not is "can you finish your route?"

If just the car was struck and it was damaged, it would be an avoidable accident.

Why?

You shouldn't have :censored2: off God.

17. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Chickenneewah

18. UpstateNYUPSer

We had a driver who was attacked by a cat. The cat jumped on to his face and dug his claws in real deep. And, yes, he endured many of the same jokes that are going through your minds right now. I guess it was actually very painful.

19. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

20. looper804