If Reincarnation was a fact, who or what would you return as?

Tater's Dad

The way the animals are treated in my family (royalty).... I would come back as a cat.... but with my luck, I would wind up as an alley cat!

Big Babooba

I really don't know how I feel about reincarnation, but I have to tell you this. I cannot explain my story. When I was 7 or 8 years old, My parents brought me to a picnic area for an outing. We had gone there a few times before for similar functions. This time, I wandered off because I wanted to see the railroad tracks that were nearby. I walked about a half mile through the woods and up a hill to get there. When I reached my destination, I was disappointed to find a highway but no railroad tracks.

Fast forward a few years to my freshman year in high school. I read an article in the local newspaper about a rail line that ran through the area of that highway. It ran about 1000 feet on the other side from where I stood years before. There were woods on the other side of the road so I never saw the rail bed.

Here's what bothers me. It's kind of spooky. The railroad went belly up and the tracks were torn up in 1917 - 40 years before I was born.