If Reincarnation was a fact, who or what would you return as?

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by Sammie, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

If Reincarnation was real, who or what would you return as?

I'd give Cleopatra a shot... :)

2. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I would want Oprah's money, but Brooke Shield's looks and the heart of Mother Teresa. Wow, what a combo!

3. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

4. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

I like that invisible crown you wear so well...:thumbup1:

5. Tater's Dad

Tater's Dad New Member

The way the animals are treated in my family (royalty).... I would come back as a cat.... but with my luck, I would wind up as an alley cat!

6. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

How do you know that you haven't already been reincarnated? Who were you before? Just a thought.

7. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

LOL The king of his world!:wink2:

8. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

I would be the 3-point seat belt in Tieguys car.

9. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

I'm sorry Sober, but that's just disturbing. LOL.

10. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

That kinda plays into my post on the "What would you do for a living in the 1800s thread".

11. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

I really don't know how I feel about reincarnation, but I have to tell you this. I cannot explain my story. When I was 7 or 8 years old, My parents brought me to a picnic area for an outing. We had gone there a few times before for similar functions. This time, I wandered off because I wanted to see the railroad tracks that were nearby. I walked about a half mile through the woods and up a hill to get there. When I reached my destination, I was disappointed to find a highway but no railroad tracks.

Fast forward a few years to my freshman year in high school. I read an article in the local newspaper about a rail line that ran through the area of that highway. It ran about 1000 feet on the other side from where I stood years before. There were woods on the other side of the road so I never saw the rail bed.

Here's what bothers me. It's kind of spooky. The railroad went belly up and the tracks were torn up in 1917 - 40 years before I was born.

12. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

B.B.

OOOOh! That was a Twilight Zone moment, goosebumps and all !!

13. 705red

705red Browncafe Steward

He could have said "lap" belt!:happy2:

14. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Good question.

15. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

A thought.