IF the superbowl gets moved to Tuesday, how many sick calls will UPS get??

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
W

wont need luck. Don't know if you watched pro bowl but Gordon and Cameron both shined and with other pro bowlers Alex Mack joe Hayden and Thomas we get johhny football and dynamic wr Sammy Watkins both in 1st round with new coach I think playoffs for shure. We will see

Not sure if serious with that whole Pro Bowl line. Those guys were going like 70% the whole game.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Lol. I like it upstate. Anywho. Baltimore and pittspuke are far from "perennial powerhouses"!

You don't watch much football, do you? If you add up ONLY Pittsburgh and Baltimore's SB wins since 2000, you come out with 4, which is the number of times the Browns have eeked into just the playoffs in the last 25 years.

The Steelers and Ravens are dynasties as far as the Browns are concerned.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Why? The weather isn't likely to be terrible and football is a sport in which weather is allowed to play a part all year. Why should the Super Bowl be any different.
I agree. Just saying with all the corporate suits and the polar vortex and possibly moving the game to a different day, the networks and sponsors will step in. That and the fact I usually get in about 20 pools so I need scoring.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Live in the now .... Was at cle vs Baltimore game. We outplayed them and won. Did you watch Pittsburgh play there first 6 games of season?

Living in the now shows me a 4-12 Browns team and last place in the AFC North. Living in the past shows me the less-than-illustrious history of the Browns.

Like Simon and Garfunkel once said - "every way you look at this you lose".

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Living in the now shows me a 4-12 Browns team and last place in the AFC North. Living in the past shows me the less-than-illustrious history of the Browns.

Like Simon and Garfunkel once said - "every way you look at this you lose".
That quote was regarding politicians and I agree with it. I will agree to disagree with next season of browns if they end up getting johhny football . That's a BIG if.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am serious when I suggest that the game be permanently moved to Saturday night. To me it makes a ton of sense----spectators could come in on Friday and leave on Sunday. As I mentioned earlier, the loss of productivity on a national basis (not just UPS) is staggering. Wouldn't it be nice to actually be able to watch and enjoy the whole game without having to worry about getting up the following morning for work?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
More viewership on a Sunday night, especially the casual fan. A lot more going on on Sat nights outside of TV. I would prefer Sat.

I am serious when I suggest that the game be permanently moved to Saturday night. To me it makes a ton of sense----spectators could come in on Friday and leave on Sunday. As I mentioned earlier, the loss of productivity on a national basis (not just UPS) is staggering. Wouldn't it be nice to actually be able to watch and enjoy the whole game without having to worry about getting up the following morning for work?
Wright roger goodell

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
He is 6 foot even.
Brees holds numerous NFL records including highest completion percentage in a season (71.2%), most 300+ yard passing games in a season (13), most completions in a season (468) and holds the record for most consecutive games with at least 1 touchdown pass (54), surpassing Johnny Unitas's record of 47 straight games with a touchdown pass, a record which stood for 52 years.[31] Since joining the New Orleans Saints, Brees has led all NFL quarterbacks in: total passing yards four times (three of those over 5,000 yards), three times in completion percentage, once in passer rating, and four times in touchdown passes.[32] Brees is the owner of the 5th most career passing yards all-time, behind only Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino and John Elway.[33] Brees also has the 4th most career touchdown passes all-time in NFL history.[34]
Thank you for answering.
I love Drew Brees.