If there's one thing I enjoy, it's filling out their handouts

FilingBluesFL

I love how much money this company spends on this safety question things.

I try to make the best out of it whenever I can!

20150915_215947.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The sheate these people come up with to justify their jobs !!
Most of these morons have never driven a PC or delivered a damn thing other than house mail!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The sheate these people come up with to justify their jobs !!
Most of these morons have never driven a PC or delivered a damn thing other than house mail!
Yet it's the guys who provide the blood to make the company what is in the first place that they're always trying to circumvent and get rid of.

Covemastah

Ran through an overhead door last week and some Zit faced 20 something sup yelled at me !!
You can't use that door ,,,, I laughed it off told him to fire me ,, I was the only shifter on property,,, told him to go home to momma 's basement !!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Ran through an overhead door last week and some Zit faced 20 something sup yelled at me !!
You can't use that door ,,,, I laughed it off told him to fire me ,, I was the only shifter on property,,, told him to go home to momma 's basement !!
Every place I've ever worked in my life made use of overhead doors and this is the only one to have a rule about walking through them. Never have I heard anything like that anywhere before.

Covemastah

Every place I've ever worked in my life made use of overhead doors and this is the only one to have a rule about walking through them. Never have I heard anything like that anywhere before.
Yah I know ,, you can drive a 50k PC thru them loaded with a Half million worth of pkgs if not more and it could still crash down on your head ,,,, just don't walk thru it

Covemastah

I always find that they stack pkgs near ped doors or a lot of times they leave TOFC rollers in front of them,,, that's where someone could get hurt

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

I used to love to bust the PT supes (especially the ones that started in the last week or so) for walking on moving belts.;)

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Haha! It is the path of least resistant

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Exact reason I throw it in the garbage on my way to the truck. After pcm. Never have been asked to sign it again. My personnel filing cabinet
I used to do this as well but now they check all the papers against the seniority list to make sure people are filling them out.