If you ate the candy that you coworker gave to you and figured out that he took it

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Re: If you ate the candy that you coworker gave to you and figured out that he took i

I would say your goose is cooked. You should have went forward on the day you found out. And the small claims court isn't going to happen. It's cheaper to get rid of you. Come clean as it's your best honest option. Or you can try to get away with I didn't know and then live with yourself. Up to you.

HubBub

Re: If you ate the candy that you coworker gave to you and figured out that he took i

Maybe he thought the box was a piñata.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

I'll let a member of management explain it to you under the current contract. This is obviously harassment and we need stronger language in the current agreement to address this.

InsideUPS

from an open box at UPS. How will this affect you? Will you get fired and be sue by UPS?:sad-very:

Depends on whether you knew it was from an opened box of candy going through the UPS system BEFORE you ate the candy. If you did not know....simply state the truth....

1) Considering your join date is 2008....you most likely know the rules...

2) Having a name like FAT THIEF ....does not help your case....

jaker

trolling

Now what about candy that pop out of the box and you don't know what box it came from

And does this work with iPhones also

fatthief

Depends on whether you knew it was from an opened box of candy going through the UPS system BEFORE you ate the candy. If you did not know....simply state the truth....

1) Considering your join date is 2008....you most likely know the rules...

2) Having a name like FAT THIEF ....does not help your case....
I dont know if it is from the open box or not but I saw my coworker pull it out from his pocket and gave it to me, so I thought it is good to eat. But when I went outside and fought and tote box that full of the candies that looked exactly the same as the one he gave me. I am little concerned if he just took it from the box and tried to trap me.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

Kinda ironic that a poster who registered in 2008 as "fat thief" is questioning in 2013 about eating potentially stolen candy.

If you unknowingly accepted a piece of candy from your co-worker, I wouldn't worry about it. Unless management REALLY wants to get rid of you, it's not likely they'll even act on this. Even then, unless you've been a "fat thief" before, you'd like prevail in getting your job back.

p228

FreeCandy.jpg
FreeCandy.jpg

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

I dont like taking anything an hourly or full time driver gives me or offers. Its an ethics violation in my opinion. Yet, people on here will cry and whine at me for not paying union dues, yet making just short of welfare wages here.

I would only take, if I feel like it, something a supervisor, management or safety member would offer me. Water, shirts, gifts and all of the above. Then again, getting something for free makes me feel slimy. And easy on them non union dues jokes kids, its been done before.

During Christmas week, I will give other preloaders a couple of pixisticks. The whole bag is a doller, I make sure the full-time sees them and other soups. I give to the soups and others in management, if they will take them. Its a nice time of year to share small amounts with good friends. All the people I consider on our team gets one, two or three if they wish to take them.

Buck Fifty

I dont know if it is from the open box or not but I saw my coworker pull it out from his pocket and gave it to me, so I thought it is good to eat. But when I went outside and fought and tote box that full of the candies that looked exactly the same as the one he gave me. I am little concerned if he just took it from the box and tried to trap me.

Haven't you heard , don't take candy from a stranger

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

Obviously not slimy enough to sign a union card.

Yea, not enough to make 15k over 70k that drivers make, hmm its sad that PT is so left out so often. Lets take more of my blood, sweet and tears for a union that keeps giving more and more away from me and new hires. I'm totally down with that!

The Music Man- Barbershop Quartet - YouTube

Your aberrations confuse me dear....

jaker

trolling

Orly did you read what you wrote you hypocrite , you said you will not take anything from another worker , but you will give out candy to your fellow worker

I hope your fellow workers catch on to this and stop taking stuff from you because is makes them feel slimy to take something from a two face person

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

.......hmm its sad that PT is so left out so often. Lets take more of my blood, sweet and tears for a union that keeps giving more and more away from me and new hires.

Join the union, make your concerns known, vote on your contract, convince other part-timers to do the same and make a difference.

Or, ​STFU!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

One day you'll be CEO

Fatthief says
I applied for a management position and it has been almost a month and the status still says "pending on the initial assessment." Does it usually take that long or this implied that I am not being consider?

Buck Fifty

One day you'll be CEO

Fatthief says
I applied for a management position and it has been almost a month and the status still says "pending on the initial assessment." Does it usually take that long or this implied that I am not being consider?

Troll.