If you ate the candy that you coworker gave to you and figured out that he took it

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Re: If you ate the candy that you coworker gave to you and figured out that he took i

I love the hate for having the choice of not going union. Did I not say the earnings I make per week is lower then welfare? Yet you want me to give more of it up? Now thats slimy of you not me! Trying to take food out of my mouth and others, sick people! Stop thinking with your drivers income and recall a time when you had to give every doller a name and save for the things you wanted. And lastly, why are you guys mad at me? Your union made the choice for me with the bad pay rate, isnt their fault I'm not paying?

About the candy I give away on Christmas week, its only that week and its for a great holiday. I was seeing a shop steward doing for the past few years and thought it was a nice gesture and idea to follow suit. Quite a few people do it on Christmas week. Heck, theres soups, managers and PT and FT that bring in bring in muffins, sodas and etc all the time.

I dont like taking anything an hourly or full time driver gives me or offers. Its an ethics violation in my opinion. Yet, people on here will cry and whine at me for not paying union dues, yet making just short of welfare wages here.

I would only take, if I feel like it, something a supervisor, management or safety member would offer me. Water, shirts, gifts and all of the above. Then again, getting something for free makes me feel slimy. And easy on them non union dues jokes kids, its been done before.

During Christmas week, I will give other preloaders a couple of pixisticks. The whole bag is a doller, I make sure the full-time sees them and other soups. I give to the soups and others in management, if they will take them. Its a nice time of year to share small amounts with good friends. All the people I consider on our team gets one, two or three if they wish to take them.

jU8I9cd.gif

You seriously should take your own advice, sir.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Re: If you ate the candy that you coworker gave to you and figured out that he took i

jU8I9cd.gif

You seriously should take your own advice, sir.

Wow, grammars should be pefrect on the INTERWEBS. Sure I messed up, and by yours and the other dudes standerds it seems to be a pretty big deal. I have no excuse, I'm a every bad person and should be fired from all things, including life itself. I have done harm to the planet, mankind and every english text book known to all man. I need to be locked away in prison for the remainder of my days, and be sold for smokes each day of the week. I cant tell you how sorry I am, I will try to contain myself and not cry all over my keyboard and make more grammar mistakes. *weeps*
:people_crybaby:

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

This is typical, when people start losing, they start picking on the small junk like grammar, grow up.

Just bow down to me and admit I am right and correct.

:tank: You've been steam rolled, BIG BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

hypo hanna

A buisness can be bad either way, with or without a union. UPS is just as bad with one without one. I love how people believe they have it so bad, its common in all work places it seems. Run across a girl last week who was complaining up a storm over 700 packages. I come to work just to laugh more often then to work nowadays. Seems the population has an entitlement complex.

since when is my compensation package an entitlement?

I'm not asking for anything not promised or anything I didn't earn! FedEx gets away with cutting my pay and benefits because the hourly employees aren't powerful enough to stop them. The only effective way employees can wield any power is through collective bargaining. FedEx like UPS is rolling in profit. There is no reason for them to cut pay and benefits except to increase profits for executive mgmt and Wall Street.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)

This is typical, when people start losing, they start picking on the small junk like grammar, grow up.

Just bow down to me and admit I am right and correct.

:tank: You've been steam rolled, BIG BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

School is a very big part of the "grow up" process you are now touting. You seem to have missed several critical years.

Again, start taking your own advice.

tumblr_m3oc5yjY2Q1qfu8j4.gif

P.S. Good luck in life.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

School is a very big part of the "grow up" process you are now touting. You seem to have missed several critical years.

Again, start taking your own advice.

tumblr_m3oc5yjY2Q1qfu8j4.gif

P.S. Good luck in life.

I know, I know.. losing hurts doesnt it? So mad and fustrated, you seem you are? This is totally pathetic.

Its good to win, I will take the victory, as many other ones I have on on this subject. Thank you, goodnight!

ORLY!?!

Master Loader

Thank you * blows kiss" thank you * blows kiss * I love you all! * Princess wave * I wish for world peace! * Confetti falls * * Tears up*

WINNER!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Don't take candy from strangers.

BrownArmy

..Its (sic) good to win, I will take the victory, as many other ones I have on on this subject. Thank you, goodnight!

Let's do this again: reading comprehension not your strong suit?

You completely missed Jack's point.

You haven't won any victory, and you have no idea why...

Good luck with your Business...

overflowed

Hmff. I don't know what else to say but this thread is slightly frightening me.