if you didnt work for UPS what would you be doing?

Bad Gas!

I'd be throwing some Bad Gas in MLB.Cementups would be selling hotdogs and beers at my games.As long as I threw 200 innings and had a .500 record, it's pays a decent living.....Just ask D Lowe or J Vasquez, the neewly acquired Atlanta Braves pitchers making 12-15 mill per year..

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I would be doing what I do now........well with the exception not cutting off parts of my body:laughing:

But without the career at UPS, I would not have been able to afford the head start.

d

8up

this should make you feel safer the next time you fly.
i would have been an enroute air traffic controller.

Deion68

deion68
I would go back to playing poker. Did it for about 2 years till my wife and I desided to have a kid and need some medical coverage. I miss playing as much as I did.

Pip

1) probably still be a mechanic
2) go back to pulling multi-axle OD loads.
3) full time catfishing Guide.

browniehound

If I wasn't working at UPS I think I would start crying and I'm serious. If I wasn't working at UPS I would be at a job that pays less, is less secure, has no retirement potential, and would not be as enjoyable.

I'm guessing many people are laughing right now about my "enjoyable" comment but I'm serious. Aside from being a pro-athlete or owning my own business, I can't think of another job I would rather perform. Perhaps a wildlife photorapher or biologist may be better?

I don't want to sit behind a desk all day. I don't want to be a mechanic and have to get under a vehicle on my back and stick my hands into an engine (I'd rather spend my hour delivering 20 house calls in a blizzard!).

The above holds true for standing on a roof, doing any heating/plumbing, or building anything with wood/cement. I'd rather be outdoors delivering parcels with no worries even if it is less money than having a trade.

S

speeddemon

I would do what it takes to be where I'm at today. UPS is only one way of thousands to get there. Just depends on how bad you want that certain life style.

disneyworld

Well let's see, there has got to be a logical explanation why I'm not on the PGA tour but I haven't figured it out yet. I would have been a roadie for RUSH-actually a finish carpenter.