If you died tomorrow...

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Anyone else ever see this?
Folks will speak badly of a person forever, but at that persons Funeral, those same folks all of a sudden have nothing but nice things to say?
So, when the person was alive they were a lousy individual, but now that they are dead they were wonderful?
Never have been able to figure that one out.
I'll hate them dead or alive. I'm an equal opportunity hater

rod

Retired 22 years
Anyone else ever see this?
Folks will speak badly of a person forever, but at that persons Funeral, those same folks all of a sudden have nothing but nice things to say?
So, when the person was alive they were a lousy individual, but now that they are dead they were wonderful?
Never have been able to figure that one out.

Sounds like my mother in law. I don't think I heard her say one nice thing about my father in law for the last 10 years of his life but now that hes gone she talks about him like he was a Saint.

B

BrownCubster

Ever notice that obituaries in the paper describe that person to be the greatest in the world?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Sounds like my mother in law. I don't think I heard her say one nice thing about my father in law for the last 10 years of his life but now that hes gone she talks about him like he was a Saint.
My mother in-law speaks of me as if I killed Kennedy, Lied about the moon landing, and gave away the secret to Coke on top of marrying her daughter. Thankfully, I think I will outlive her so she won't have the opportunity to make me into a saint!

oldngray

nowhere special
23-photos-26.png