If you ever wanted to live somewhere else this was year to do it seems

Pooter

Lol you wish , we get screwed the same way as the rest of the country

How close is your delivery area to the center?? 9am/5pm is prime gridlock and can't imagine you hop on any highway.

Just curious how it works in high pop areas.

jaker

trolling
How close is your delivery area to the center?? 9am/5pm is prime gridlock and can't imagine you hop on any highway.

Just curious how it works in high pop areas.
Me I am semi rural area 135 stops and 120 miles , but I have deliver the city and will never do it again

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
My wish would be
St Louis, MO
Charlotte, NC
Fayetteville, NC
Dallas, TX
Houston, TX
New Orleans, LA
Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Kansas City, MO
Baltimore, MD
Had a co-worker recently go to driving school in Houston. He was in a class with almost all Houston off-the-street hires. According to my buddy, they were all "allowed to pass," even the female that was bawling her eyes out right before the driver drill. Houston is apparently desperate for drivers.

purplesky

Transfering is hard. But if you ever thought of living in florida or cali or anywhere. This would of been the year to do it. It seems like everyone is hiring.

If you cant transfer, you could straight up quit your job and prob be a driver at any other hub after being there for 6 months or less. Since most places are desperate for drivers. But it would of been most ideal to move jan 2014. More risky now.

If you are young and can move? Go for it and don't look back.

Salt lake city or Tahoe or Denver would be cool. For outdoor stuff like snowboarding and hiking and kayaking.

Mr Shifter

Apparently it makes females cry, not sure I wanna know.

the driver drill is when you HR/safety are drilled the 5 seeing habits 10 point commentary when you're driving. They expecially drill you left mirror clear/dirty right mirrow/clean/dirty. Intersection clean/dirty. What's your eye lead time? What's you point of decision? Maintain your speed. Why are you not being aggressive?

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
the driver drill is when you HR/safety are drilled the 5 seeing habits 10 point commentary when you're driving. They expecially drill you left mirror clear/dirty right mirrow/clean/dirty. Intersection clean/dirty. What's your eye lead time? What's you point of decision? Maintain your speed. Why are you not being aggressive?
Had an on road try that on a yearly ride once, I shushed him and said I'm concentrating on driving.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If any of you guys were in the western conference you can transfer to any other western state that you want to if they need drivers...actually very cool deal.