If You had not Gone to Work for UPS....

oldupsman

I would of stripped full time , then got strung out on drugs like most of the other girls, then got turned out to support drug habit, then would of bottomed out as a crack whore on 4th street in Reno.

I guess you could say UPS saved my life.

You made a personal decision to change. You saved your own life. Congratulations.

box_beeyotch

Says the "man" who thinks random sex with some bimbo he picks up in a bar is fulfilling.

It's more fun than having sex with the same woman for the rest of your life. I have no shame in what I do, it's called life and if I enjoy going out to party and pick up chicks, then that's exactly what I'll do. Marriage and a family is a suckers bet...with no possibility of you winning.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's more fun than having sex with the same woman for the rest of your life. I have no shame in what I do, it's called life and if I enjoy going out to party and pick up chicks, then that's exactly what I'll do. Marriage and a family is a suckers bet...with no possibility of you winning.

Not true-----her lawyer won. :(

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No judgement on my end but one day the chicks won't be quite as interested and all you'll be left to do is party. Take it from me, marriage is not a suckers bet, just takes work and the right woman

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

You're not even considering the journey that is; raising children.

My wife is my best friend. My partner. My sun rises in her happiness. Together, we've made two pretty terrific children. That said, we are two human beings and completely fallible. Our marriage could fall apart but, our children will remain.

I'll never gaze upon my boys and see a "sucker's bet". Their existence is living proof that I won.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

MTC, sounds like you had a good time at Six Flags. When we used to go we would pack a cooler, spend a few hours in the park, take a break at the car for lunch and then spend the rest of the day in the park. It was a good idea to sneak food and water in their diaper bag.

box_beeyotch

You're not even considering the journey that is; raising children.

My wife is my best friend. My partner. My sun rises in her happiness. Together, we've made two pretty terrific children. That said, we are two human beings and completely fallible. Our marriage could fall apart but, our children will remain.

I'll never gaze upon my boys and see a "sucker's bet". Their existence is living proof that I won.

Congratulations. No disrespect, but I'm not having this discussion with you or anyone else on this forum. My personal life is of no concern to anyone but me. I do what I do, and that's that. You dont like it or agree, you dont have to.

box_beeyotch

No judgement on my end but one day the chicks won't be quite as interested and all you'll be left to do is party. Take it from me, marriage is not a suckers bet, just takes work and the right woman

This response however, I can respect this and maybe when I'm older I'll feel that way, but for right now I'm living life, making my own money and enjoying the ride.

MyTripisCut

MTC, sounds like you had a good time at Six Flags. When we used to go we would pack a cooler, spend a few hours in the park, take a break at the car for lunch and then spend the rest of the day in the park. It was a good idea to sneak food and water in their diaper bag.
We did have fun, kids are only three so not too much they could do and they got wore out but it beats yard work or being stuck in the house with them

MyTripisCut

This response however, I can respect this and maybe when I'm older I'll feel that way, but for right now I'm living life, making my own money and enjoying the ride.
I bartender for ten years before working here, I'm just calling it how I saw it go down brother.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Congratulations. No disrespect, but I'm not having this discussion with you or anyone else on this forum. My personal life is of no concern to anyone but me. I do what I do, and that's that. You dont like it or agree, you dont have to.

Thanks, I guess...

I've no opinion on the way you choose to live your life. I simply disagree that, I made a "sucker's bet with no possibility of winning".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thanks, I guess...

I've no opinion on the way you choose to live your life. I simply disagree that, I made a "sucker's bet with no possibility of winning".

Although my marriage, along with 50% of the others in this country, ended in divorce, I have two beautiful young adults who make me proud on an almost daily basis.

box_beeyotch

Thanks, I guess...

That's just how I see it. You've lived it so you know that my opinion doesn't apply to you. It does however apply to me and where I am in life now. I have no interest in getting married and starting a family at such a young age. I'd much rather spend my time making money for me to have the things I want and have fun. I see nothing wrong with that and it doesn't matter what society thinks because I'll continue to do what I want anyway.