If You Have Nothing To Hide, You Have Nothing To Fear!

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Forgive me, wkmac, I enjoy reading your posts and identify with many of them. I've been a member (posting/lurking) since 2007 and never read anything that gave me an inclination as to what our common "brown thread" is. (I haven't dug very deep)

Apologies for the thread derail, I'm just curious as to how we relate on a UPS level.

wkmac

Forgive me, wkmac, I enjoy reading your posts and identify with many of them. I've been a member (posting/lurking) since 2007 and never read anything that gave me an inclination as to what our common "brown thread" is. (I haven't dug very deep)

Apologies for the thread derail, I'm just curious as to how we relate on a UPS level.

Distant cousins????

wkmac

lol.... awwww.... you got something to hide.... you MUST be up to something

Care to be reciprocal and share your account number in return?

In another thread I posted a link to an interview with NSA whistleblower Russ Tice and to hear him tell it, nothing is left off the collection table including these silly posts we are exchanging. It also means they already have our passwords and access information to any thing and everything that exists is cyber space.

Next time I forget a password I'm going to call NSA and ask to speak to their help desk!
:happy-very:

Last edited: