If you hear about this at PCM today

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Jackburton, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

This was out of Marietta center yesterday.
  2. EasyTrucker

EasyTrucker Active Member

It still amazes me how UPS is able to keep their name out of the news when accidents like these are reported.

Sent using BrownCafe App
  3. Do you know the driver. Is he going to be ok physically and is his job okay?
  4. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

I knew the driver only by name and face. He suffered a broken arm and not sure of his mental state as of yet. As for his job, I can't speak of that at this time.
  5. Returntosender

Returntosender Well-Known Member

6. I'll say a prayer for him.
  7. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

9. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Yeah, its embarrassing how much the intelligence of hub employees has dropped.
  10. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

When the main job requirement is the ability to fog a mirror...if their knuckles still drag on the ground....I guess that's a plus..can lift more packages at once.
  11. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

My first year when I was a part timer we had a 20 year employee walked out in shiny bracelets for stealing...a chocolate. We had a 30 year feeder driver fired for grabbing flowers out of the dumpster for his wife.

People make mistakes...dumb mistakes...but mistakes never the less.
  12. Rainman

Rainman Its all good.

Right before I got hired pt a box of peanuts broke open on the belt one night and someone placed peanuts on the packages riding down the belt. People started eating the peanuts. Management fired 13 people out of about 18 on the belt that night.

Kmart sux. So does walmart.
  13. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

yet all those gateway computers were never found .
  14. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

I don't know what's worse... Eating peanuts off dirty boxes that someone with dirty hands clearly already handled or being dumb enough to risk your benefits for peanuts.
  15. Johnny Paycheck

Johnny Paycheck Speak softly and carry a big stick.

The thing about peanuts is... You don't eat the shells.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List