If you really hate them here`s your chance....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
islam-watch.org .
Slavery is one of the vilest institutions ever created by man. Islam institutionalized slavery. Allah, the Islamic God, created ETERNAL LAWS allowing Muslims to own and rape their slaves. Muslims can enslave kafirs and keep the female captives as sex-slaves.
If Islam succeeds in conquering the world, there will, most likely, arise again Islamic corporations for breeding, raising, and trading slaves in tens of millions as was done until the late 19th century. Kafir women will again likely become the sex-slaves of Muslim masters. This evil horrid treatment, which so characterized fate of tens of millions of kafirs at the hands of Muslims, may make a comeback on the world-stage.
Muhammad, the apostle of God, the Islamic prophet of peace, was a slaver. He owned 40 slaves some of them blacks. Muhammad had kept his female slaves as concubines, so did his comrades and pious companions.
Islam Looked Down on Blacks
Islam is an ideology, whose sacred Scriptures contain explicit denigrating remarks about black people.
Mohammed referred to Blacks as "raisin heads". (Sahih al-Bukhari vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256).
In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9, p. 46-47).
A Slave Is Not Entitled to Property or Money
Ibn Hazm says in Vol. 6, Part 9,
"The slave is not permitted to write a will when he dies, nor can he bequeath (anything) because his entire possessions belong to his master."

Personally I think this is a very bad idea and should not be done. For one thing, I'm not sure the Koran is to blame but the subversive extremist terroists. Plus, burning the Koran would solve absolutely nothing good and could (as Patraeus said) do more harm than good for our people in Afghanistan.

islam-watch.org .
Slavery is one of the vilest institutions ever created by man. Islam institutionalized slavery. Allah, the Islamic God, created ETERNAL LAWS allowing Muslims to own and rape their slaves. Muslims can enslave kafirs and keep the female captives as sex-slaves.
If Islam succeeds in conquering the world, there will, most likely, arise again Islamic corporations for breeding, raising, and trading slaves in tens of millions as was done until the late 19th century. Kafir women will again likely become the sex-slaves of Muslim masters. This evil horrid treatment, which so characterized fate of tens of millions of kafirs at the hands of Muslims, may make a comeback on the world-stage.
Muhammad, the apostle of God, the Islamic prophet of peace, was a slaver. He owned 40 slaves some of them blacks. Muhammad had kept his female slaves as concubines, so did his comrades and pious companions.
Islam Looked Down on Blacks
Islam is an ideology, whose sacred Scriptures contain explicit denigrating remarks about black people.
Mohammed referred to Blacks as "raisin heads". (Sahih al-Bukhari vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256).
In another Hadith, Mohammed is quoted as saying that Blacks are, "pug-nosed slaves". (Sahih Moslem vol. 9, p. 46-47).
A Slave Is Not Entitled to Property or Money
Ibn Hazm says in Vol. 6, Part 9,
"The slave is not permitted to write a will when he dies, nor can he bequeath (anything) because his entire possessions belong to his master."

So........are you implying that you are RSVPing yes?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Personally I think this is a very bad idea and should not be done. For one thing, I'm not sure the Koran is to blame but the subversive extremist terroists. Plus, burning the Koran would solve absolutely nothing good and could (as Patraeus said) do more harm than good for our people in Afghanistan.

I agree...and why go down to the extremists level like burning American flags. Just let it go.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
This thread should be banned asap! It's going in a bad direction and it (suprisingly) started off with a chip...

klein

Für Meno :)

I agree, too ! Thats a huge worldwide population, and mostly good behaved people, too.
It will only show total disrespect and a sign of hatred, forsure.

You don't mess with religion, no matter which one it is.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Turns out this is a big non-issue. I guess the law does allow small campfires built from twigs and branches but does not allow the burning of books. The local fire dept will be standing by ready to douse the flames if anyone tries to burn a book.

klein

Not sure if this will work here.
It's CBC news, but from a yahoo site, and how the Koran burning is reported here.

Canada condemns Koran-burning plan

On other news :

Bank of Canada raises key interest rate (3rd hike this year)

last paragraph from the above link :

Most economists had expected bank governor Mark Carney to lift the rate, which affects loans tied to the prime rate such as variable-rate mortgages and some lines of credit.

But some were skeptical a hike is the best option, since the economic recovery has not been as strong as originally hoped and there are clear signs of weakness in Canada's biggest trading partner, the United States.

The Bank of Canada does warn that weakness in the U.S. remains the biggest drag on the Canadian economy and is likely responsible for the slower-than-expected recovery here.

Again, that is why American politics and decisions are important to us in the north here !
And, I follow it a lot.
If it was vice versa, we'll then most of you would be following our politics more closly, and having an opinion, I bet.

Not sure if this will work here.
It's CBC news, but from a yahoo site, and how the Koran burning is reported here.

Canada condemns Koran-burning plan

On other news :

Bank of Canada raises key interest rate (3rd hike this year)

last paragraph from the above link :

Most economists had expected bank governor Mark Carney to lift the rate, which affects loans tied to the prime rate such as variable-rate mortgages and some lines of credit.

But some were skeptical a hike is the best option, since the economic recovery has not been as strong as originally hoped and there are clear signs of weakness in Canada's biggest trading partner, the United States.

The Bank of Canada does warn that weakness in the U.S. remains the biggest drag on the Canadian economy and is likely responsible for the slower-than-expected recovery here.

Again, that is why American politics and decisions are important to us in the north here !
And, I follow it a lot.
If it was vice versa, we'll then most of you would be following our politics more closly, and having an opinion, I bet.
This has nothing to do with an organization separate and independent for the US government except for one more of your lame attempts to down grade the USA.

klein

This has nothing to do with an organization separate and independent for the US government except for one more of your lame attempts to down grade the USA.

Get real !
Gee, I didn't even think of downgrading the US !
It's common knowledge I hope, that the US recovery isn't doing that great !
Just watch the news ! Why do you think the Republicans will win big in November ?

Give me a break !

Turns out this is a big non-issue. I guess the law does allow small campfires built from twigs and branches but does not allow the burning of books. The local fire dept will be standing by ready to douse the flames if anyone tries to burn a book.

the guy should be allowed to burn those books if he wants and he's getting way too much press out of this.
They have the Constitutional right(1st Amendment) to burn the books, doesn't mean it is a good idea.

Get real !
Gee, I didn't even think of downgrading the US !
It's common knowledge I hope, that the US recovery isn't doing that great !
Just watch the news ! Why do you think the Republicans will win big in November ?

Give me a break !
WHAT does the post #12 have to do with a church in Florida planning a Koran burning have to do with the USA economy recovery and Canada's obvious reliance on us ?
IMO, your post is off topic and unrelated to this thread....in other words...it's an attempt to HIGHJACK the thread to talk about freakin Canada.
Look, I would like nothing better than for the USA and Canada to do better with their perspective economies, but do we have to hear about it in every dang thread? YOU give US a break.

wkmac

Before the "Burn the Quran" gimmick, who had even heard of the Rev. Terry Jones and the Dove World Outreach Center? When you can't afford the radio program or TV time that the bigger ministries do, what better way to get free advertising than to resort to the extreme and ridiculous and "Shazamm!" instant national coverage. He will continue as long as the coverage does!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
WHAT does the post #12 have to do with a church in Florida planning a Koran burning have to do with the USA economy recovery and Canada's obvious reliance on us ?
IMO, your post is off topic and unrelated to this thread....in other words...it's an attempt to HIGHJACK the thread to talk about freakin Canada.
Look, I would like nothing better than for the USA and Canada to do better with their perspective economies, but do we have to hear about it in every dang thread? YOU give US a break.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I didn't understand what one had to do with the other.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

That's kinda what I was thinking. I didn't understand what one had to do with the other.

Typical Klein...bash America and Jack threads.

Before the "Burn the Quran" gimmick, who had even heard of the Rev. Terry Jones and the Dove World Outreach Center? When you can't afford the radio program or TV time that the bigger ministries do, what better way to get free advertising than to resort to the extreme and ridiculous and "Shazamm!" instant national coverage. He will continue as long as the coverage does!
Absolutely...actually I was surprised when it wasn't the whacko bunch that goes to funerals of servicemen to protest.