If you really hate them here`s your chance....

klein

Für Meno :)
Tie, I'll give you a challange , too.

Please report me to the Cuban authorties, and the RCMP, so I can sue the living hell out of you.

I could use your house and money !

tieguy

Banned
Tie, I'll give you a challange , too.

Please report me to the Cuban authorties, and the RCMP, so I can sue the living hell out of you.

I could use your house and money !

Unemployment money must be running out. Klein trying to find other means of revenue that does not involve honest labor.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.memritv.org/clip_transcript/en/2605.htm
(MEMRI)- Following are excerpts from a speech delivered by Hamas PLC Speaker Ahmad Bahr, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV on September 5, 2010.
Ahmad Bahr: It is said that ‘Omar [Ibn Al-Khattab] wished to become a martyr. It is said that one day, ‘Omar addressed the people: “In the Garden of Eden, there is a palace – hear me well, brothers – with 500 gates. At every gate, there are 5,000 black-eyed virgins.” Brothers, 500 multiplied by 5,000 is 2.5 million.
Ibn Hajar explicated a hadith, saying: When a man is having sex with his wife, he should be praying for a son who would wage Jihad for the sake of Allah. If this is the culture of the nation today, who will be able to stop it? Brothers, on the Night of Al-Qadr, bestowed upon us by Allah, I say to you: As long as we continue on this path, nobody on Earth will be able to confront the resistance, or to confront the mujahideen, those who worship Allah and seek martyrdom.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Lue C Fur

Evil member
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP)Two protesters died and four were injured as Afghans protested for a third day Sunday against a plan by an American pastor to burn copies of the Islamic holy book, despite his decision to call off the action.
In a country where most people have limited access to newspapers, television and the Internet, many Afghans seemed unaware of Jones' decision to call off the Quran burning.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2010-09-12-11-45-06

Maybe some of our pro-mosque Americans can go over there and let them know its been called off....:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
They are probably just fed the news the head guys want them to hear.....like burning the book gets them all riled up and the leaders like to see that anger........they forget to say it was called off.

tieguy

Banned
Show me one post, s for brains, that I said I support burning of the Koran..

that was a typical Klein where he never really read the posts and certainly never thought about what any poster said. My point on this topic has been:

a) liberals support freedom to build mosque in new york but are against freedom to burn koran.

b) liberals support burning the flag as freedom of expression but not burning the Koran

c) This hillbilly preacher in florida has gotten way more press on this subject then he deserves.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I am not a supporter of burning the Koran or any or any other religious artifact or icon. Nor am I a supporter of flag burning. It's not the articles in question that are wrong. It's the zealots that are wrong. It's people that are fear mongers or hate mongers. It's people that are terrorists. It's people that interpret the Koran or the Bible. It's people that put there own religious/political agenda first.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I am not a supporter of burning the Koran or any or any other religious artifact or icon. Nor am I a supporter of flag burning. It's not the articles in question that are wrong. It's the zealots that are wrong. It's people that are fear mongers or hate mongers. It's people that are terrorists. It's people that interpret the Koran or the Bible. It's people that put there own religious/political agenda first.

+1