If

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I have a routine first thing AM. check email. I subscribe to several youtube channels that have vlogs posted every day. I watch those, then I come here and check BC. I then go to CL (craig's list) to see if there is something on there that I can't do without. Also check a lot of DOD (deal of the day) websites like woot! By that time, it's usually time for People's Court and maybe something for lunch. haha. retirement is great!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lunch is over brownslave signing off.
3087675.jpg

BrownBrokeDown

I have a routine first thing AM. check email. I subscribe to several youtube channels that have vlogs posted every day. I watch those, then I come here and check BC. I then go to CL (craig's list) to see if there is something on there that I can't do without. Also check a lot of DOD (deal of the day) websites like woot! By that time, it's usually time for People's Court and maybe something for lunch. haha. retirement is great!
With all due respect...:2guns:

If I could stop reading BC on my lunch break I could watch a couple tv shows on my tablet. Do you BC on lunch?
It's highly addictive. If you have an addictive personality or issues with compulsion this site could be an issue.

My advice is use it as a resource but find other things to look at. Looking at this site when you should be doing other things to get away can be unhealthy at the least.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
It's highly addictive. If you have an addictive personality or issues with compulsion this site could be an issue.

My advice is use it as a resource but find other things to look at. Looking at this site when you should be doing other things to get away can be unhealthy at the least.
Nah, I don't have any addictions--never have. I drink maybe 3 times a year, tried weed a couple times in my late teens but never cared for it. Not a coffee drinker, etc. I just surf the forum on lunch out of boredom.